Skip to main content

So What Wednesday

Check out Shannon at Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday.

So what if:

~I decorated.  I needed to have some happiness in my home after the last few weeks of anxiety and family drama.  Now I want to wrap a few presents to put under the tree and put lights outside.

~An Amazon truck was stolen from our local facility.  I hope none of my recent purchases were on that truck!

~I have insomnia lately.  I'm tired but I can't sleep.  So I catch up on some shows or play on my phone.  Then I feel like crap the next day from staying awake so late.

~Date night was a bust.  We drove out of our area to see the movie I wanted to see because their website said they were showing it and when we got there, they weren't actually showing it.  So instead of going home, we saw a different movie, which kind of sucked.

~I prefer Instagram to Facebook.  There's so much less drama on IG.  (vmiller0918)

~I have way more storage on my new phone but I can't break my old habits of deleting photos and app to save room

~I wish Bryan would take a solid interest in potty training.  I'm so over changing his diapers. 

~I gave Ashlyn a kid-safe pair of scissors and now all she wants to do is cut ALL the paper.  I have to limit her to how many pieces she's allowed to cut per day.

What are you saying so what to?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,...

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purcha...

Serious Daycare Advice Needed!!!

Ok now I am looking for some serious advice.  If you've read some of my earlier posts, you will know that I'm not a big fan of daycare.  I really hate leaving my Baby Girl with people I don't really know all day long.  Now we know the woman who takes care of Baby Girl for the most part which really helps and was the deciding factor in her going to that particular daycare. The problem I am now having is that there have been 3 or 4 times when I have picked Baby Girl up from daycare and she has had a bad fever.  I'm not talking a little 99 degree fever.  I'm talking you could fry an egg on the palm of her hand 102 degree fever.  It happened again last night.  When I got there, the afternoon lady was holding her and as soon as I took her, I could feel the heat radiating off of her.  When I got her home, her temperature was 102.9.  This is not they kind of temperature you play around with.  Since Baby Girl has been prone to fevers for s...