Skip to main content

Q & A: 20 Random Facts

Original List of questions:  Q & A Questions List

List 20 random facts about yourself.

1.  I'm a stay at home mom of 2, a sweet boy and a sassy girl and I have one angel baby boy.

2.  I'm also a fur mama to 2 pugs, a black lab and a cat who will probably live forever.

3.  I drive a mini van and I hate it. 

4.  I curse a lot.  Like a lot.  Like waaaay too much. 

5.  I am not a morning person.  Not in any way.  My husband is. 

6.  I separate my M&Ms by color before eating them. 

7.  When I was a kid, I hated the color pink.  Now it's my favorite.

8.  I like teen-like movies and shows like Twilight, Vampire Diaries and The Originals.  And I get very angry when shows I like end.  Like Parenthood.  Best show ever.  (Also still a little emotional over McDreamy's death.

9.  I have weird questions like if babies can't talk and don't know any words, do they have any thoughts?  If they do, how, if the don't know any words? 

10.  I am a picky eater.  More picky than my own toddlers.

11.  If sleeping was a profession, I'd be an expert. 

12.  I have ZERO hobbies.  Unless blogging counts.  But I don't even do that often enough to call it a hobby.

13.  I don't like it when items with clocks in the same room don't match.  I will change your stove, microwave and coffee maker so that they all match.

14.  I am a list maker.  When I clean, I will make a list for each room and check it off as I go.  I make my grocery list so that I can shop from one side of the store to the other. 

15.  I like the idea of the beach but not the actual beach.  Put me on an ocean-front balcony with a good cocktail and I'm a happy girl.  Put me in the sand and I'm miserable.

16.  I hate having more than two app screens on my phone.  I will delete apps just to make room for another one if I have to.

17.  I have a resting bitch face.  It's good because people don't typically bother me.  It's bad because people think I'm a bitch.  Which I'm not.  Usually.

18.  I don't like small talk.  I'm just not good at it.  Talk to me about something real, something important.  Don't ask me about the weather.

19.  I like festivals and carnivals but I can't stand crowds.  I get very impatient and angry when I'm stuck in large crowds.

20.  I LOVE the blogging and IG communities.  I have met so many wonderful people through both and I think that they are both such awesome, supportive outlets to be a part of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

No More Bumpdates!!

Our little guy finally came! It's a crazy story that I will try to share this week but for now I will leave you with this... Bryan Paul Miller, II August 25, 2013, 9:22pm 7lbs 13oz, 20 inches