Skip to main content

So What Wednesday

Check out Shannon at Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday.

So what if:

~I've been on and off with blogging.  It's about every other week that I post only my SWW post and every other week I post an answer to a question or two.  It's still more blogging then I've been doing this past year.

~I am completely done with Christmas shopping!  Now I just have to wait patiently for everything to arrive so I can wrap it.

~The kids have been acting insane lately.  Running around the house like wild animals, screaming at each other, hitting each other, fighting non stop.  This better just be a little phase they are going through because, otherwise, Mama is going to need a lot of gift cards to the liquor store.

~I LOVE our new furniture!!!  I'm so happy we got it.  I wish it was a little smaller because I like open space but it really looks nice.

~I'm a little disappointed by our Christmas card this year.  I love the picture and I love the card design but the photo quality is not as good as I'd hoped it would be.

~My husband skipped a day of hunting last weekend to stay home and do some projects around the house.  It was nice to get some things done but we still have a ways to go with little projects.

~I still have not gotten a hair cut.  I'm actually thinking of cutting it shorter and donating but I need to find a good organization to donate to.  I've heard locks of love makes people pay for the wigs they make and I don't like that at all.

~Ashlyn turns FOUR today!!!!  How did we go from itty bitty to ferocious four year old so quickly?

What are you saying so what to?

Comments