Skip to main content

So What Wednesday

This week, I'm saying so what if...
  • We hardly did anything during our Labor Day weekend.  We had a great time of relaxing with the baby and sitting out on our hotel balcony with drinks.
  • We brought food poisoning back with us.  O.M.G.  It was horrible.  But fortunately the little one didn't have any issues, which is why we figured it was food poisoning rather than a bug.
  • I still haven't unpacked from our weekend because I haven't felt well since we got back.  I just want to sleep.
  • I am going to blow up my blog with Vote for Ashlyn!!!!! posts because I want her to win the Gerber contest.  Entry ID 46755.  Vote once a day until September 24th.  (refer to this so what wednesday post for my warning about this contest)
  • I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose a lot of Facebook friends and a lot of blog followers because of this Gerber contest.  I'm serioulsy going to blow.it.up!
  • I bought my person a "Call Me Maybe" t-shirt from Cape May because that's one of our theme songs.  And she immediately wore it out to dinner.  <3 her!
  • When I post my SWW next week, I will have a 9 month old. 
  • I'm still baby crazy.  Enough said.
  • I am continuing the countdown for Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2. 72 days to go. I am RIDICULOUSLY excited (and sad because I know the saga is ending).


What are you saying so what to this week?
 
Go link up with Shannon at Life After I Dew!


And don't forget to Vote for Ashlyn!!!!!

Comments

  1. I'm excited for Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 too!! Hopefully it does not disappoint!

    Sorry you got food poisoning - not fun at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! They better end it well! And then hopefully she finishes Midnight Sun. Check out her website for that book!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

No More Bumpdates!!

Our little guy finally came! It's a crazy story that I will try to share this week but for now I will leave you with this... Bryan Paul Miller, II August 25, 2013, 9:22pm 7lbs 13oz, 20 inches