Skip to main content

Friday's Letters

Linking up with Adventures of Newlyweds for

Photobucket

Dear Baby Girl, you spent the night at Nana's house last Friday and you have proven, once again, how amazing you really are!  You were such a good girl and you slept like a little champ for Nana.  I see many sleepovers in your future. 

Dear people who don't turn on red when it's perfectly ok, you make me want to punch you in the face.  Seriously?  If there is no sign that says No Turn on Red, that means you can turn on red and you should do so.  Don't hold up the line.

Dear Fall, I'm so glad you're here and that you're bringing cooler weather with you.  I especially love all of the adorable Fall clothing I got to buy for Baby Girl because of you!

Dear Cracker Barrel, I can't wait to visit you on Sunday.  I really hope your store is filled with adorable Fall and/or Christmas decorations for me to buy.  Please don't disappoint me.

Dear Husband, be prepared.  I will want to buy EVERYTHING!

Dear diet, so far so good.  Let's keep it up.

Dear photographer, I can't wait to get our pictures back!  I think we had a really good shoot on Sunday and I am expecting tons of adorable pictures of Baby Girl just like the first time!

Dear The Voice, I'm so happy you're back and that I have something really awesome to watch now.  I really like the Indy sound so I have a new favorite:



Dear Cyrus, you did not win and that makes me very sad.  This is the second time that I got my hopes up for a dancer on SYTYCD and the second time my dancer lost. 

Dear everyone reading this, don't forget to Vote for Ashlyn!!!!!  Only 4 more days to vote!!!  Entry ID 46755.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,...

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purcha...

Serious Daycare Advice Needed!!!

Ok now I am looking for some serious advice.  If you've read some of my earlier posts, you will know that I'm not a big fan of daycare.  I really hate leaving my Baby Girl with people I don't really know all day long.  Now we know the woman who takes care of Baby Girl for the most part which really helps and was the deciding factor in her going to that particular daycare. The problem I am now having is that there have been 3 or 4 times when I have picked Baby Girl up from daycare and she has had a bad fever.  I'm not talking a little 99 degree fever.  I'm talking you could fry an egg on the palm of her hand 102 degree fever.  It happened again last night.  When I got there, the afternoon lady was holding her and as soon as I took her, I could feel the heat radiating off of her.  When I got her home, her temperature was 102.9.  This is not they kind of temperature you play around with.  Since Baby Girl has been prone to fevers for s...