Skip to main content

So What Wednesday


Life After I Dew


This week, I'm saying So What if...
  • It's our 3 year anniversary and we have no plans and no gifts. Little man has been taking up so much of our time we just didn't have a chance.
  • My little guy is almost a month old and I haven't really posted much about him they way I did with Ashlyn. I need to work on that.
  • I am in serious need of a massage but I refuse to get one until I drop some more weight. It's a self conscious thing.
  • I left Ashlyn alone for 5 minutes to wash dishes the other day and she covered her arms in blue dry erase marker. Good thing it's washable.
  • I am more addicted to Instagram now than Facebook. If I'm not already following you, leave me a comment with your Instagram handle. Mine is vmiller0918.
  • I don't watch Sons of Anarchy but I started watching it this season and now I'm kind of hooked.
  • I also love Ink Master but I have to DVR that and watch it during the day because my husband hates the show and all other things tattoo related. 
  • Despite my husband's dislike, I want more tattoos.
  • The Voice starts on Monday and I'm school girl excited. Also excited for Grey's and Parenthood starting next Thursday.
  • I finally sat and watched all of the episodes of Smash that I missed and I'm really bummed that they canceled it.
  • We bought our double stroller and can't believe how much of a beast it is. We actually have to take pieces of it off to for it into the back of our Beamer.
  • My husband keeps talking about getting a mini van now. Gross.

Comments

  1. Yaya for Grey's!!! I can't wait either!!!
    Find me on instagram @mrsseibert02

    -Sami
    http://yoursmineandours2013.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey don't bash the van!! lol I have a town and country and I am in love!! You will never go back!! Oh and thank you for posting about Greys and Parenthood!! I marked it on the calendar. I am also glad to have someone else to talk to about those shows! I may be emailing you every Friday about them. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mackenzie colored on the walls with her colored pencils. :)
    I'm excite for Greys too but sad Cristina is leaving. I stopped watching parenthood last season....the cancer story line was too close to home and I was crying EVERY episode! We keep debating on a double stroller....I've pretty much decided to wait until summer and maybe get a double umbrella stroller. Again....Mackenzie may only want to walk by then. Who knows....maybe a sit/stand one. Either way I know a double stroller wouldn't fit in our Jetta. Erin wants and suv, but I like my Jetta. I'd consider a puris, I like my dads. Not too 'station wagon' looking. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

No More Bumpdates!!

Our little guy finally came! It's a crazy story that I will try to share this week but for now I will leave you with this... Bryan Paul Miller, II August 25, 2013, 9:22pm 7lbs 13oz, 20 inches