Skip to main content

So What Wednesday


Life After I Dew


This week, I'm saying So What if...
  • It's our 3 year anniversary and we have no plans and no gifts. Little man has been taking up so much of our time we just didn't have a chance.
  • My little guy is almost a month old and I haven't really posted much about him they way I did with Ashlyn. I need to work on that.
  • I am in serious need of a massage but I refuse to get one until I drop some more weight. It's a self conscious thing.
  • I left Ashlyn alone for 5 minutes to wash dishes the other day and she covered her arms in blue dry erase marker. Good thing it's washable.
  • I am more addicted to Instagram now than Facebook. If I'm not already following you, leave me a comment with your Instagram handle. Mine is vmiller0918.
  • I don't watch Sons of Anarchy but I started watching it this season and now I'm kind of hooked.
  • I also love Ink Master but I have to DVR that and watch it during the day because my husband hates the show and all other things tattoo related. 
  • Despite my husband's dislike, I want more tattoos.
  • The Voice starts on Monday and I'm school girl excited. Also excited for Grey's and Parenthood starting next Thursday.
  • I finally sat and watched all of the episodes of Smash that I missed and I'm really bummed that they canceled it.
  • We bought our double stroller and can't believe how much of a beast it is. We actually have to take pieces of it off to for it into the back of our Beamer.
  • My husband keeps talking about getting a mini van now. Gross.

Comments

  1. Yaya for Grey's!!! I can't wait either!!!
    Find me on instagram @mrsseibert02

    -Sami
    http://yoursmineandours2013.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey don't bash the van!! lol I have a town and country and I am in love!! You will never go back!! Oh and thank you for posting about Greys and Parenthood!! I marked it on the calendar. I am also glad to have someone else to talk to about those shows! I may be emailing you every Friday about them. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mackenzie colored on the walls with her colored pencils. :)
    I'm excite for Greys too but sad Cristina is leaving. I stopped watching parenthood last season....the cancer story line was too close to home and I was crying EVERY episode! We keep debating on a double stroller....I've pretty much decided to wait until summer and maybe get a double umbrella stroller. Again....Mackenzie may only want to walk by then. Who knows....maybe a sit/stand one. Either way I know a double stroller wouldn't fit in our Jetta. Erin wants and suv, but I like my Jetta. I'd consider a puris, I like my dads. Not too 'station wagon' looking. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,...

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purcha...

Serious Daycare Advice Needed!!!

Ok now I am looking for some serious advice.  If you've read some of my earlier posts, you will know that I'm not a big fan of daycare.  I really hate leaving my Baby Girl with people I don't really know all day long.  Now we know the woman who takes care of Baby Girl for the most part which really helps and was the deciding factor in her going to that particular daycare. The problem I am now having is that there have been 3 or 4 times when I have picked Baby Girl up from daycare and she has had a bad fever.  I'm not talking a little 99 degree fever.  I'm talking you could fry an egg on the palm of her hand 102 degree fever.  It happened again last night.  When I got there, the afternoon lady was holding her and as soon as I took her, I could feel the heat radiating off of her.  When I got her home, her temperature was 102.9.  This is not they kind of temperature you play around with.  Since Baby Girl has been prone to fevers for s...