Skip to main content

Friday's Letters

 
Dear Baby Girl, listen here....the whole sticking your hands in your diaper after you pooped thing you did the other day....not cool.  I will not be dealing with poop hands from you so you can stop that crap (literally) right now.  It's gross.  Don't be gross. 
 
Dear Little Man, I hope your new tooth pops soon, buddy.  You're not really that grouchy but I can tell that it bothers and hurts you.  Keep on screaming on big guy.

Dear Spring, where the hell did you go?  You were here and then you left.  I know you left because there was a fresh layer of snow on the ground outside of my house.  Not cool, Spring.  Not cool.

Dear park up the street from my house, I foresee many play dates with you in our future.

Dear Jillian, you and I are going to become good friends over the next 30 days.  Well, maybe not.  Maybe I will hate you and curse you and never want to speak to you again but that's ok as long as you get my ass into shape.  Let the love/hate relationship begin!!

Dear Kristen, congratulations on the birth of your beautiful twin babies!!!!  I stalk your IG feed for new pictures of those sweet babes.  It's such an exciting/scary/crazy time in your life right now and I'm so happy for you!  Wynn and Grey (and Smith) are so lucky to have you as their Mommy!

Dear readers, Have a good weekend!

03/28/14
 

Comments

  1. Love the picture. I wonder if Alex would sit in one of those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Spring needs to get here AND stay here! My son never put his hand in his diaper and I'm praying my daughter never does. I've had a few friends tell me horror stories of cribs covered in poo. EEEK! I would freak out lol. Good luck with your 30 days with Jillian! I just started T25 on Monday and I'm dying. When I want to quit I just think about all of the times I've started exercising before and quit. It's only harder to get back into it. I wish I didn't love love love food so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! That poop thing is really nasty. Chunk is a teething champion! I love local parks it's so nice to have one close to the house and GEEZE- I hope spring peaks through soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

No More Bumpdates!!

Our little guy finally came! It's a crazy story that I will try to share this week but for now I will leave you with this... Bryan Paul Miller, II August 25, 2013, 9:22pm 7lbs 13oz, 20 inches