Skip to main content

My Favorite Thing...

I think it's safe to say I've been pretty miserable throughout my pregnancy. The heartburn, the swollen ankles, the mood swings, the lack of energy....just not ok with me. I wish that I could have skipped the first 6 months and just gone right to the third trimester!

My husband thinks that my moods have improved because of the cooler weather. While I do think the heat killed me, I think there is another reason why my moods improved. I love to feel my Little Miss move!

It's my favorite thing about the pregnancy. I love feeling her move! Sometimes I say that I feel like I have a worm in my belly because she moves so much but I don't care. I could sit for hours and just watch my belly and feel her move. I just love it.

Maybe it makes the whole baby thing more real or maybe it's just really cool that there's something in there moving around. I don't really know what it is I just know that I love feeling her move! I finally got to experience her little hiccups! I love them too!

My husband has no interest in feeling her move. That actually makes me mad. I just don't understand how he can't be as excited about it as I am. He says he will be excited when she is here. I guess I can understand that.

Of course now I'm starting to freak out a little bit because the date is approaching quickly! I only have 2 months left. 2 months, to finish remodeling our house. 2 months to ger her room all set up. 2 months to get prepared (as if you are ever prepared). These 2 months are going to fly by!

I can't wait to meet you Little Miss!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,...

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purcha...

Serious Daycare Advice Needed!!!

Ok now I am looking for some serious advice.  If you've read some of my earlier posts, you will know that I'm not a big fan of daycare.  I really hate leaving my Baby Girl with people I don't really know all day long.  Now we know the woman who takes care of Baby Girl for the most part which really helps and was the deciding factor in her going to that particular daycare. The problem I am now having is that there have been 3 or 4 times when I have picked Baby Girl up from daycare and she has had a bad fever.  I'm not talking a little 99 degree fever.  I'm talking you could fry an egg on the palm of her hand 102 degree fever.  It happened again last night.  When I got there, the afternoon lady was holding her and as soon as I took her, I could feel the heat radiating off of her.  When I got her home, her temperature was 102.9.  This is not they kind of temperature you play around with.  Since Baby Girl has been prone to fevers for s...