Skip to main content

So What Wednesday




Life After I Dew


This week, I'm saying So What if...
  • Little Man has two good nights and one bad night.  Last night was an amazing night so I'm expecting a very shitty night tonight.
  • I think my daughter is a vegetarian.  She never wants to eat any meat.
  • I love the video function on the iPhone  I was never able to send or upload videos with my Droid for some reason.  Still not 100% sold, though.
  • I took both kids grocery shopping for the first time alone this week and I hated it.  Mostly because the super cool race car cart was so hard to maneuver and the actual cart space was so small I barely had enough room.  Both kids were great.
  • I'm seriously addicted to HGTV.
  • I always feel like I'm burdening my parents when asking them to watch my kids. 
  • I'm addicted to Woman's World magazine, mostly for the crossword puzzle.
  • I have our first family of four photos scheduled and I can't wait to have them taken!
  • I have a good start on my Christmas shopping and hope to have it all done by early December.
  • I was highly disappointed that we didn't get more snow this week.  I love snow!
  • I seriously miss blogging and miss reading blogs.  I really need to get some routines going so I can blog more.
  • I'm pretty sure Baby Girl's naps are obsolete.  She actually does really well without them.
  • I entered my kids in some contests and I expect people to vote!  You have to like their page and actually type vote in the comment section.
 

     

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see your family photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping in by way of the So What Link up.. I debated on commenting or not but then decided to. Your kids are too cute. My son's name is Miller and I've never seen any other little boys name Miller.. my Miller passed away at birth and I'm desperately trying to conceive again and hoping to have a bouncing, healthy baby (and hopefully another boy). Anyway, you're very blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL and then I read your name and realize it's your last name.. I feel stupid now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. AJ never wants to eat meat either :( unless its chicken & covered in batter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Womens World for the jokes and cartoons. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,...

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purcha...

Serious Daycare Advice Needed!!!

Ok now I am looking for some serious advice.  If you've read some of my earlier posts, you will know that I'm not a big fan of daycare.  I really hate leaving my Baby Girl with people I don't really know all day long.  Now we know the woman who takes care of Baby Girl for the most part which really helps and was the deciding factor in her going to that particular daycare. The problem I am now having is that there have been 3 or 4 times when I have picked Baby Girl up from daycare and she has had a bad fever.  I'm not talking a little 99 degree fever.  I'm talking you could fry an egg on the palm of her hand 102 degree fever.  It happened again last night.  When I got there, the afternoon lady was holding her and as soon as I took her, I could feel the heat radiating off of her.  When I got her home, her temperature was 102.9.  This is not they kind of temperature you play around with.  Since Baby Girl has been prone to fevers for s...