Skip to main content

Fab Fridays

 
This week, I think these things are Fabulous!
 
 The show Parenthood.  It's just such an awesome show.  It really hits on so many issues that people have with parenting.  I mean it covers so many different situations.  Adoption, cancer, Autism, military, single parenting, in laws.  This show has it all.
 
Grey's Anatomy.  I think I missed an episode but last night's episode was A.Maz.Ing.  I mean it was funny and happy and sad and just awesome!
 
Scandal.  This show has me so hooked. 
 
Payless.  I ordered five pairs of shoes for Baby Girl for a decent price.  I was actually surprised by their selection and their prices.  Why are toddler shoes so expensive?!
 
Old Navy.  I scored some great deals online and used a gift card.  Score!
 
Hockey.  The season is finally beginning!!!!  Oh and we are going to another game tomorrow night.  Yay!

Comments

  1. Oh, Parenthood is one of our favorite shows; the whole family enjoys this one. And you are right, it just hits home for so many people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say that I am visiting from the Fab Friday link-up. :)

      Delete
  2. I've really been wanting to catch up on Parenthood - I watched through the third season on Netflix, but I couldn't start watching the current season on TV because I didn't want to start in the middle . . . but everyone keeps talking about it and now I'm impatiently waiting for it to show up on Netflix. Argh! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm visiting from the Fab Friday linkup. Glad to hear there's another Parenthood & Scandal fan out there. I haven't watched the episodes of both but plan to do so tomorrow :) Have a great weekend! -Jessica

    shelovesdeeply.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,...

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purcha...

Serious Daycare Advice Needed!!!

Ok now I am looking for some serious advice.  If you've read some of my earlier posts, you will know that I'm not a big fan of daycare.  I really hate leaving my Baby Girl with people I don't really know all day long.  Now we know the woman who takes care of Baby Girl for the most part which really helps and was the deciding factor in her going to that particular daycare. The problem I am now having is that there have been 3 or 4 times when I have picked Baby Girl up from daycare and she has had a bad fever.  I'm not talking a little 99 degree fever.  I'm talking you could fry an egg on the palm of her hand 102 degree fever.  It happened again last night.  When I got there, the afternoon lady was holding her and as soon as I took her, I could feel the heat radiating off of her.  When I got her home, her temperature was 102.9.  This is not they kind of temperature you play around with.  Since Baby Girl has been prone to fevers for s...