Skip to main content

3D Ultrasound

Sunday we went back to Womb With A View for our 3D ultrasound rescan.  We had gone two weeks ago but we couldn't get any good pictures of Little Man.  He was holding the umbilical cord in front of his face the whole time.  So aside from the gender confirmation, we had nothing.

Sunday was much better!

At first, he had the umbilical cord again.  He was actually chewing on it or sucking on it and it was literally covering his entire face.  The ultrasound tech had me lay on my side, which pushed the cord out of his hands and we got clear shots.

A sweet little smile




 
Sucking on his thumb!
 
This makes me even more impatient to meet this little man!  He smiled quite a few times throughout the scan this time.  Even the ultrasound tech said he was a sweet baby with a lot of personality!
 
This is the best I could as far as comparison shots between Baby Girl and Little Man.

Baby Girl 9/2011

  
Little Man 6/2013
 
Little Man's nose looks a little bigger so he might have Daddy's nose.  His lips also look fuller so he might have Daddy's lips too.  Still has those chubby cheeks like his sister!
 
I can't wait to meet him and see how he is different from his sister.  Are they going to look identical or will this one look more like me?
 
Only 11 more weeks until we find out!!!

Comments

  1. I'm glad you were able to see him this time! So cute! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! I'm glad he cooperated. I'm so excited to meet my little man in 3D on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, and I know that you can get a 3d ultrasound. But I also heard that you could get a 4d ultrasound, and I don't understand how a 4d ultrasound would work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,...

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purcha...

Serious Daycare Advice Needed!!!

Ok now I am looking for some serious advice.  If you've read some of my earlier posts, you will know that I'm not a big fan of daycare.  I really hate leaving my Baby Girl with people I don't really know all day long.  Now we know the woman who takes care of Baby Girl for the most part which really helps and was the deciding factor in her going to that particular daycare. The problem I am now having is that there have been 3 or 4 times when I have picked Baby Girl up from daycare and she has had a bad fever.  I'm not talking a little 99 degree fever.  I'm talking you could fry an egg on the palm of her hand 102 degree fever.  It happened again last night.  When I got there, the afternoon lady was holding her and as soon as I took her, I could feel the heat radiating off of her.  When I got her home, her temperature was 102.9.  This is not they kind of temperature you play around with.  Since Baby Girl has been prone to fevers for s...