Skip to main content

Update 06/16/11

How far along: 14 weeks
Size of baby: Size of a lemon
Maternity Clothes: I haven't bought any new maternity clothes since my last shopping trip.
Gender: Unknown at this point
Movement: Although the baby is moving around in there, I still can't feel a thing.
What I miss: My energy! I am still so very tired.
Cravings: Spaghetti, cheese curls, sweets!
Symptoms: I'm still tired a lot and the headaches are coming more frequently.

July 5th is the next checkup and it seems like it's FOREVER away! I'm a little dissapointed because the next appointment is not for an ultrasound, it's just a regular check up. At the next checkup, I will be just about 17 weeks and I was hoping for an ultrasound so that we could find out the sex of the baby right away. They say I have to wait until August 1st for that!

I can't wait to find out what the little monster is! I'm so hoping it's a little girl but then we have to face the name dilemma. My husband has turned his nose at every girl's name I have come up with so far! My opinion: he gets to name the boy since he wants a JR and I get to name the girl. I like that idea! What do you think?

So, if it's a boy, the name is already chosen (not my choice). But if it's a girl, do I let him have a say? I have a few names that I really love that he just hates! I don't know what to do with him! We shouldn't even really be discussing it until we find out the gender, I guess.

I think I will start posting baby bump photos after my next check up so stay tuned for that! And how cute are these little love bug shoes?! I found them online...makes me want a girl even more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

No More Bumpdates!!

Our little guy finally came! It's a crazy story that I will try to share this week but for now I will leave you with this... Bryan Paul Miller, II August 25, 2013, 9:22pm 7lbs 13oz, 20 inches