Skip to main content

Pinterest Ideas

I am addicted to Pinterest.  One place to store all kinds of crazy ideas that I will probably never use?  It's awesome!  The first section I always check is the 'Kids' section and I have a ton of things posted to my 'Baby' board.  I really hope to take some time and use some of these ideas because there are some pretty cool things on there!  I have provided the link to each idea's original page under each picture.

This is my favorite by far...


Partially because it's something that is easy to create and also because it's true!  Every morning I wake up, my little girl makes me smile.  She always makes me smile!  I might go with something like this to match her room.


This has to be the most beautiful shadow box I have ever seen.


I think it's adorable.  It has the onesie and hat the baby came home in, the first picture and the first letter of the name.  Other than changing the colors on the letter to brown and pink, there isn't much about this that I would change.  What a great way to remember your baby!

I love, love, LOVE this book idea!


You take pictures of your child and turn them into an alphabet/word book.  What kid doesn't want to see pictures of himself/herself in a book?!

I really love this little frame and poem...


I would probably get the green print in brown and get the pink a little lighter to match her room but otherwise I think this is just adorable!

I LOVE this and I think it is such an awesome idea!


Once again, I would do a pink and brown theme and I would probably put a picture in the first one with her name and information in the second frame since it has the A for Ashlyn.

I really love this idea and I will probably do something like this for myself.


You keep the cards that are the most important to you in a card binder.  Decorate it any way you'd like.  I think this is a really cool way to preserve these cards.

The classic picture frame...


I take enough pictures that I could fill one of these up each month!  This one from Pottery Barn is a bit expensive but I'm sure you could make your own quite easily.

I really love this idea and I hope to do it...


I still have my wedding dress in my closet and I doubt I will get it preserved so I could do this.  It would be so cute to display this at her wedding someday.  (not any time soon)

I think the picture speaks for itself...

This is just too adorable.  I find the cutest stuff on Etsy.com

What a cool way to keep track of your toddler...


I've seen people do this on a monthly/weekly basis while pregnant too.

Some ideas for the next baby...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

No More Bumpdates!!

Our little guy finally came! It's a crazy story that I will try to share this week but for now I will leave you with this... Bryan Paul Miller, II August 25, 2013, 9:22pm 7lbs 13oz, 20 inches