Skip to main content

Cutest Little Things!

I have two bins started for our baby girl: one for the stuffed animals we have so far and one for the clothing and blankets we have so far. I wanted to share some of the items that we have received and bought so far.

My parents took a trip to Tennessee this year, taking my grandmother and nephew with them. Of course they brought back a lot of fun things for Little Miss!

My favorite thing is this stuffed turtle that my grandmother got at the aquarium. I love its big eyes!



Here are a few more things they brought back:










The rest of these are things that we have been collecting along the way:











I love girl stuff!! It's all just so cute! We are also working on another cute little thing for our Little Miss. We went to AC Moore and got block letters to spell out her name. My husband spray painted them brown and I painted pink polka dots on them. We are going to take a picture of my husband and I holding the block letters at my belly and we are going to hang the picture and the block letters in the nursery.

I am trying to talk my husband into letting me reveal this photo at the baby shower since we don't want anyone to know the name. I think it would be fun to have everyone try to guess what the name is and and then reveal the photo. We shall see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

No More Bumpdates!!

Our little guy finally came! It's a crazy story that I will try to share this week but for now I will leave you with this... Bryan Paul Miller, II August 25, 2013, 9:22pm 7lbs 13oz, 20 inches