Skip to main content

Friday's Letters

I'm linking up with Adventures of Newlyweds for
Photobucket

Dear Baby Girl, I can't believe you turned 8 months old yesterday.  I am excited by how much you have grown but also saddened by how quickly it is all moving.  Slow down little girl.  It's not time to grow up just yet!


Dear daycare care givers, you suck!  My little girl has another cold and possibly another ear infection.  I'm about to lose my Mama Grizz cool with you.

Dear Olympics, no offense but I'm starting to get bored with you. 

Dear opportunity knocking on our door, so far you have not done what I have asked.  You get one more chance next week.  Please don't waste it.

Dear lost makeup bag, you have no idea how happy I was when my husband found you.  Stay out of our grocery bags from now on and don't ever scare me like that again.

Dear Dove deoderant, thanks for being made in the USA!

Dear blog, I'm sorry I have been neglecting you.  We have been so busy lately but hopefully I will have some time soon to get back to you.  I may even be able to give you a whole new look!   

Dear weekend that we are trying to plan, the family really needs to get away so do me a favor and help me arrange that. 

Dear guy I saw on his motorcycle with a Pug strapped to the back, you are awesome and I applaud you for being masculine enough to take your itty, bitty, ADORABLE Pug on a ride.  It made me smile.  :)

Comments

  1. They grow up fast don't they! You never realize how true the words "cherish the moment" are until you have a kid!

    new follower
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I am following your blog too.

      It's just crazy how quickly the time passes by. I want my newborn back!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I hope your daughter feels better very soon!
    What great letters!

    Christa
    http://christawaldrop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Poor kid is always sick. I like your letters too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!