Skip to main content

Friday's Letters

No link up while the Adventures of Newlyweds blog us under construction but here are my letters anyway!

Photobucket

Dear Labor Day Weekend, you rocked! 

Dear stomach bug or food poisoning, you didn't rock.  But thank you for sparing the Baby Girl.  She has been sick enough the first 9 months of her life and she didn't need you sneaking into her system and making her even more sick.  So thanks.  (PS. thanks for the kick start to my weight loss LOL)

Dear aquarium, I'm sorry we didn't make it to you this past weekend.  The above mentioned stomach bug or food poisoning kept us away.  But we are going to plan a nice family trip really soon.

Dear Baby Girl, thanks for being such a fantastic little Baby Girl during our mini vacation.  It's ok that you weren't a fan of the beach or the water or the sand.  You were still happy and healthy the whole time and we had a blast with you!

Dear Gerber, you know as well as I do that my Baby Girl is absolutely adorable and will rock the shit out of all things baby so go ahead and just pick her as your winner. 

Dear time, I really need you to slow down.  On Sunday I will have a 9 month old and I'm not sure how I feel about that.  It's a little too soon for me.  And it's quite ridiculous that in 3 months, I will have a one year old.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a full blown Mommy meltdown soon.

Dear Fall, while I am depressed about this whole 'time' thing, I am happy that you are around the corner.  I can't wait to take Baby Girl to her first Fall festival.  Hayrides and cornstalks and pumpkins, Oh my!

Dear Smash, I miss you and I want you back...now.  When do the Fall shows start?!

Dear best friend, thanks for rocking out the Call Me Maybe shirt I got you.  I know you love it.

Dear Husband, would you just give in already?  The baby fever has been hitting hard.

Dear blog, I know I'm still neglecting you. I'm sorry.

Dear everyone reading this, don't forget to Vote for Ashlyn!!!!!  Once a day until September 24th.  Entry ID 46755.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!