Skip to main content

If I Had a Million Dollhairs....

button
 
Linking up with Holly from Where We Can Live Like Jack and Sally.
 
 
Of course if I won the lottery, I would do practical things with the money like set some aside for college tuition for my kids, give some to my parents for whatever they needed, donate some to charity, pay off my college loans.  But what would I love to do with some of that money?
 
1.  Buy the house and land that we really want.  We are planning to move to a 13 acre property and my husband is ridiculous over it.  Lots of land just like he wants and a safe place for our kids to grow up.  The problem?  I'm not a big fan of the house.  It isn't nearly big enough for what I want and it needs a lot of renovations.  I'm all for having land, but let's buy land with a nice house on it.
 
2.  Buy myself the Lexus I've always wanted.  I am really in love with the RX but I want third row seating so I'll settle for the GX or the LX.  Not that I don't love my BMW but there's just something about a Lexus.
 
3.  Buy my husband the truck he's been dreaming of.  I'm not really sure what that is at the moment since it changes daily but he needs a nice new truck.
 
4.  Travel cross country.  My husband has this dream of renting an RV and traveling across the country.  I'm not sure why because he knows I can't stand long car rides but whatever.  I guess we can take a crack at at.

5.  Go to Italy.  It has always been a dream of mine to go to Italy.  I would have to pay extra for the drugs to knock me out during the flight because I really hate to fly but I would definitely book a trip to Italy.  Now whether or not we take the kids is a different story.
 
6.  Adopt a child.  I have spoken with my husband about adopting a few times.  He doesn't seem as excited about it as I am.  I mean, we know that we can have babies naturally but I'd love to adopt a child.  I'd love to share my love with a baby or child who really needs it.  The costs of adoption are pretty high, though, so the lottery would definitely help with that!

7.  Get some liposuction.  Losing weight isn't as easy as it used to be.  So, once I was sure I was done having kids, I would totally get some lipo.  Hell the husband might get some too.

I can't really think of anything else exciting that I would do.  I'm pretty practical so I know I would have hard time spending any of the money at all but the first three on the list would definitely be top priority if I won.



Comments

  1. You drive a BMW? High roller! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about your list is perfect. I would love to adopt too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

A Few New Things...

First off, I have 15 followers!  I am so grateful to have more followers.  I can't even tell you how great it makes me feel to know that people want to read my blog.  Through all of the linking up I have been doing, I have 15 followers and I have found a TON of new blogs to read.  I am really enjoying reading them all every day!! In case you don't believe me.......................... I know 15 doesn't seem like a lot but it's a lot to me.  It means the world to me to have people interested in my life.  The second change is that I added a new page.  It's my Summer Bucket List .  I posted this list a little while ago but I know that I will forget about it so I added it as a page.  Now I can actually cross things off as I do them.  I have already crossed one thing off the list and I hope to cross them all off by the end of the Summer!  I guess the end of the Summer would be September 21st so I have until then.  And if I don't get them all crosse