Skip to main content

Friday's Letters



Dear Baby Girl, you have been so sweet lately but what's with not wanting to eat dinner lately?  You eat your breakfast and your lunch but you totally boycott dinner for some reason.  You're becoming a little too picky of an eater for our liking.

Dear Little Man, Mommy loves you very much but she does not love your sleeping habits.  We have got to get you on a better sleeping schedule before Mommy goes completely insane. 

Dear boobs, you're really getting on my nerves.  I am working around the clock to get you to work the way you are supposed to work for my little guy and you're not cooperating.  One more thing to try before I give up completely.

Dear Beamer, I love you very much.  You're so comfortable and fun to drive.  But I might actually have to agree with my husband on the fact that you are just too small for us now.  We have to take pieces of our stroller off just to get it in the back of you.  We may have to consider trading you in for something bigger.

Dear Grey's, I can't believe I missed you!!!  My DVR decided not to record you as it was set to and I missed the entire season premier.  I will find a way to watch you, don't you worry.

Dear DVR, not recording Grey's is enough to make me want to boot your ass.  Don't let that shit happen again.

Dear ladies having babies, you're giving me the fever....already.  I have a freaking newborn.  One that doesn't sleep as well as his sister did.  What is wrong with me?

Dear Blog, soon time for a new design.  Eventually.  When I get time.

Dear readers, Have a good weekend!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. I was afraid to read your blog today before I watched Greys because I knew you'd blog about if if you had seen it. Try abc.com or hulu. Do you have on demand?
    Mackenzie doesn't eat dinner a lot, especially if she eats breakfast and lunch I know dinner will be a no go. I've resorted to giving her a smoothie at dinner so it's something filling when she also has milk. I just do yogurt and frozen fruit blended together....easy!
    If you go car shopping, enjoy...,I enjoyed car shopping but then had an awful buying experience. That was 6 years ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augh I have the fever too...already. It's crazy. And watch grey's asap! It was so good! I'm sure you can watch it online.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!