Skip to main content

29 Week Bumpdate


The heart rate today was 160 and all is well.

Little Man is still kicking away all the time!  He sleeps until late morning and then he's all over the place for the rest of the day.  It's fun but it's also uncomfortable sometimes.

When I weighed myself on Sunday, which is when I usually do it to update my pregnancy app, I was only up 15lbs.  As of today, though, I am up 17lbs.  I feel like I am growing at warp speed but the doctor assures me that I am measuring just fine.  I do feel like some of the shirts I wore two weeks ago shouldn't be worn anymore though!  The bump is growing!

I have noticed that I have been waking up with swollen ankles every morning despite sleeping with them elevated.  I know this has a lot to do with the weight gain since I had such a problem with it last time. 

Other than that, the normal heartburn and backaches come and go and I'm crazy tired but I don't really have any other issues.  I don't ever sleep through the night anymore because I'm either uncomfortable or have to pee but I don't usually have any issues falling back to sleep when I'm up.

I'm still craving chocolate milk and I have random cravings every once in a while.  The other night I was craving rice crispy treats.  I have also been craving Cheetos for some reason!

We went back for our 3D ultrasound this past Sunday and it was awesome!  Little Man flashed us some smiles and did a good job at letting us take a peek.  See 3D Ultrasound for more on that appointment.
 
I'm getting more and more excited to meet this Little Man.  I can't wait for my baby shower, which is in about 4 weeks.  I bought Baby Girl a big sister tshirt to wear when we bring the Little Man home from the hospital and I'm going to get him a little brother tshirt as well.  I thought I had already ordered his but I guess not.  Pregnancy brain at its finest.

It's looking like a final end date for work may be in sight.  I can't share too much on this until I confirm but I might be done within the next 3-4 weeks and I'm so excited!

                                                27 weeks                                29 Weeks
 
Look at the size difference!  I had someone tell me I looked like I was ready to pop for the first time the other day and now I know why!!!!  I think some of this is swelling because my wrist looks a bit swollen in today's picture.

Next Bumpdate in two weeks!

Comments

  1. Look at your cute bump!! It's so funny the thing you can crave when you're pregnant, isn't it? I'm sorry about the swelling, that can get so uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your so cute!! Makes me miss being prego, then I look at my kids beating each other and it goes away. lol I can't wait to meet little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bump came out of nowhere today! I was like woah!
    Ok now that I read his hb was 160, you have me worried. :P ours was 160 today, Mackenzie's was 150 at this time. We not so secretly want another girl, but of course just want a healthy baby no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love the comparison pics. Definitely popping :) little man will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah - you definitely popped a lot in the past two weeks.

    My mom told me this morning I'm starting to get the pregnancy waddle. Geez! 29 weeks seems too early for that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the comparison pics! Keep up the good work :)

    When I was pregnant someone told me I looked like I was having twins. Um, thanks? And it was a woman too! You'd think she would have known better!

    And you said chocolate milk and now I must have some. I never want chocolate milk unless someone mentions it. I'm so impressionable :-p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!