Skip to main content

Friday's Letters


 


Dear Baby Girl, in just a few short weeks, you won't have to go to daycare anymore so you won't have to try to hide from me when we leave in the mornings.  Oh and I'm sorry in advance for the doctor's appointment you have tonight.  It's your 18 month check up so I'm sure shots are involved.  And you singing the Itsy Bitsy Spider.....Adorable!
 
Dear Baby #2, we get to see you again on Sunday, Little Man, and I can't wait.  Do you think that maybe you can cooperate this time, though?  I'd really like to get a good look at that adorable little face.  I'm hoping that you look a little more like me than your sister does.

Dear Mom, thanks for taking on my baby shower.  I really appreciate it.  I'm getting excited about it now that it's only a month away!

Dear Cracker Barrel, I can't resist your chocolate coca cola cake.  Especially since the only craving I really have is for chocolate.  It's just ridiculous how good it is.

Dear Husband, offering to watch Baby Girl for a half hour while I make dinner is not considered helping me out.  Lend a hand once in a while.

Dear work, finally!  A decision has been made.  Now let's get this girl started so I can peace out!

Dear blog, Happy Blogiversary!  June 8, 2011 I started this little blog here and I am so happy to have stuck with it.  I have 82 followers and I am grateful for every single one of you. 

Dear readers, thanks for all of the comments on my Milk Makers post.  I know it's a controversial topic so I appreciate all of the opinions.  Have a good weekend!

Comments

  1. Poor baby girl! We just had the 18 month visit and it was two vaccines for our little guy. He was not happy about it, but then he got two spiderman bandaids which he thought were neat. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is almost 20 months, and I am just loving this age... but visits to the doctor are no good! I don't think I could handle her & being pregnant, I give you so much credit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love following your blog and I think of us as friends. I am looking forward to seeing your pics on instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coca cola cake?? Sounds amazing. Just another thing I can't eat bc I'm gluten free? Cruel cruel world!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!