Skip to main content

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday
This week, I'm saying so what if...
  • I almost punched a woman in line behind me at the grocery store the other night.  See the full story HERE
  • I really think the shirt I wore yesterday makes the bump look huge.  That or all my other shirts disguise it a bit better.  Either way, no more wearing that shirt.
  • Ever since Sunday's 'incident', I think every little cramp or pain is me going into labor.  Yes I know better but the thought is still there (click HERE for that story).
  • I have absolutely no motivation to cook or clean right now.  I just want to sleep.  All the time.
  • I have already forgotten about Instagram.  I don't adjust well.
  • I tried making the Coca Cola cake that I've been talking about but it wasn't as successful as I hoped it would be.  I will try again at some point.
  • I did make THIS easy dinner recipe and, holy crap, was it awesome!
  • I'm over Kimye's baby.  I was over it the day the kid was born.  It really doesn't matter what they named the kid, we all know that poor girl is going to have a hell of a life.
  • I'm also over Miley Cyrus and her family drama.  Well, her drama all around.
  • I finally watched Magic Mike a few weeks ago and I just don't understand the fascination.  I mean, I get it, Tatum is hot.  But Matthew McConaughey in a G-string?  Just weird!  PS. Channing all over your Tatum.....hilarious!
  • I kind of like Robin Thicke's new song.  I had no idea who he was or that he was even an R&B singer until I heard that song.

Comments

  1. Visiting from So What Wednesday!

    I totally agree on Magic Mike! Ugh...I was so uncomfortable the entire movie, ESPECIALLY when Matthew McConaughey was in a thong or doing "sexy" stuff. Gross.

    As far as your grocery store fight, I am a huge baby and I would have just started crying. Seriously. Why are people so damn rude?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being pregnant myself, I know how you feel! There are times its hard to keep my patience. I've hung up on more customer service reps then I can count. I read your story about your fall - I'm glad you and baby are okay. I would have been worried myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chicken recipe looks sooo good! I wonder if I could figure out how to make it in the crockpot...hmm.

    Glad you are okay after that fall! You did the right thing getting checked out, but it is super scary! Good thing we live in the times that we do so they have the technology to reassure us that everything is fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't love Channing Tatum until I saw him in 21 Jump Street. Sure, he's hot. But he plays a hilarious guy in 21 Jump Street which made him hot and funny. SWOON! Plus, I love that even though he is the hottest guy in media right now, he's so sweet and loyal to his wife...and now they have a little girl. ERMAHGAWD!!

    Yeah, Tatum fan here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh please don't be all done with instagram!! I love seeing you pics. The few you post lol
    PS what setting do you use to get this comment box at the end of your post? It makes it so easy to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was never a fan of Robin until this song.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!