Skip to main content

Friday's Letters


  
Dear Baby Girl, I still can't believe you are two.  You have been the sweetest little girl and I can't even believe how lucky I am to be able to call you mine.  I see the terrible twos coming out of you slowly but we still have more good days than bad so I'll take it!
 
Dear Little Man, you, my little boy, have just been so sweet.  You are the happiest little baby just like your sister.  Your sleeping has been better and you totally rocked your 4 month appointment.  You are growing like a weed and I can't even tell you how much I love your little laugh.  Oh and that smile....kills me!

Dear family photos, you were awesome!  We got so many cute pictures!

Dear Wal-Mart, you did a great job with our Christmas card but why do you always suck with prints?  You always cut the heads off in prints.  I just don't understand how you can screw up something so easy. 

Dear Christmas presents, I promise to wrap you soon. 

Dear Diamond Candles, you seriously suck!  I placed my order on December 2nd and I still don't have my candles.  I contacted you multiples times and each time you gave me the excuse that you just couldn't handle all of the orders you received.  You claimed to have finally shipped my candles on the 15th and yet I still don't have them.  I'm getting very tired of waiting.

Dear Beamer, we have a serious love/hate relationship going on here.  I love you, I really do, but this shit of you not wanting to start and leaving me cooped up in the house with the kids all week long?  That makes me hate you.  Just a warning...we are only fixing you to get rid of you.  That's what happens man.

Dear Tessanne, you go girl!  I'm so glad you won!!!

Dear Husband, I posted two Christmas gift ideas on Facebook.  That wasn't done just for the fun of it.

Dear readers, Have a good weekend!

Photobucket

12-06-13

Comments

  1. Augh Walmart is the worst for prints! Drives me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe you only have 1 more Friday's letters left in 2013!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!