Skip to main content

So What Wednesday

Life After I Dew


This week, I'm saying So What if...
  • Most days I don't get to eat breakfast until lunch time  Both kids always manage to wake up and want to eat at the same time.
  • We took both kids for their check ups on Monday.  I thought Ashlyn was going to get some shots but she didn't.  So thankful for that.  Little Guy was a champ for his.
  • I'm so glad we got Baby Girl a kitchen for her birthday but I forgot about how much fake food I would have to eat and how much fake tea I would have to drink.
  • Little Man is sleeping in his crib now and it makes me very happy.  We still don't have a great sleeping pattern down but at least he is in the crib.
  • I have a feeling we are going to need a bigger house to just accommodate all the toys my mom and grandmother bought baby girl for Christmas.
  • My wonderful German POS vehicle has basically decided to take a shit.  We have to have it towed to the mechanic and I am vehicle-less.
  • I am having a sever case of cabin fever due to the previous item on the list.
  • I've kind of lost track of my diet and exercise plan (Thanksgiving, Grandmother's death, Christmas cookies) but have somehow managed to not gain weight.  Go me.
  • We are spending a weekend in Maryland with friends soon and I can't wait. 
  • Christmas is seven days away and I haven't wrapped a single present. 
  • I am so ridiculously happy that Tessanne won The Voice!  I had her picked to win from the beginning!

Comments

  1. Visiting from SWW - I totally know how you feel about the breakfast thing. I started making Carnation instant breakfast drinks because otherwise I wouldn't eat until naptime at like 1pm and I would be STARVING lol. I'm also super happy that Tessanne won too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I haven't wrapped anything yet either! I so feel you on the fake eating too! I was so excited she finally bad food for her kitchen - I had no idea it would mean constant naming and eating of said food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're having car trouble too and it's the worst! Luckily my car is American and my husband is a mechanic but still. My heart hurts for you having to have a German car! Hahaha, ok it's not as bad a Swedish one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ all the fake tea and food you have to eat and drink. That reminds me of my little niece, she is always making me pretend to do something. Creative girls. Hooray for not keeping track and not gaining weight! That's an ideal correlation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!