Skip to main content

So What Wednesday

Check out Shannon at Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday.

So what if:

~I am the worst at blogging right now.  Just thinking about sitting down to try to put words together so that they makes sense gives me a headache.  I'm blaming pregnancy brain.

~I've just come across the band Twenty One Pilots and I'm obsessed with the song Stressed Out.  I like a lot of their other music too but this is my repeat song right now.

~I removed about half of the toys in the playroom because the kids were always trashing the room.  Even with less toys, they still manage to trash it.  But now I make them clean it all up themselves.

~I have not jumped on the Snapchat bandwagon and I don't intend to any time soon. 

~I have also not watched Fuller House and have no intentions to do so. 

~My sister in law gave me a book called Tear Soup and I kinda love it.  It's about healing after loss and I recommend it to really anyone who has lost someone.

~I'm kind of sad that blogging has taken a back seat for most people.  I know IG is the new Blogger but I used to love reading people's blogs and now it seems like no one blogs (including me!).

~We are coming up on one year since our loss and I'm feeling all the emotions.  It's going to be a rough weekend.

~I finally decided that this was the year to register to vote.  I'm not sure why.  We have no good candidates.

~Trying to get all of our tax stuff organized had me crazy.  But I finally got it done.  Now let's hope our tax lady can work some miracles.  Our tax bill is always insane.

~I really wish the weather would make up its mind.  One day it's warm, the next they are calling for snow.  I love snow but it's Spring now.  Let's get with it mother nature.

~My husband keeps asking me if my bump is really going to get bigger than it already it.  Dude, we've done this how many times?  You know how big these babies can get.

~Ashlyn has been dressing herself lately.  Some days she actually matches everything and looks really cute.  Other days she totally misses and has the craziest outfits on.

What are you saying so what to?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!