Skip to main content

Update 11/15/11

How far along: 36 weeks, 28 days to go!
Size of baby: The size of a honeydew!
Maternity Clothes: Nothing new recently!
Gender: Baby Girl!
Movement: Lots and lots!
What I miss: My energy, being able to sleep through the night.
Cravings: I'm not really craving much of anything.
Symptoms: Severe swelling and heartburn :(

We had a good appointment today. Heart rate was 154 and everything looks good. I dropped 2 pounds since last week which means the low salt diet is working the way it should be! Trying to find foods to eat that are low sodium that actually have taste is tough! I still swell up but not nearly as bad as I had been. I go back every week from here on out. It's the homestretch!

I still have not been able to sleep a full night. I wake up a few times throughout the night because I have to pee or because I have heartburn or just because! It's very frustrating and it's probably the reason I'm so tired all of the time.

The nursery did not get done last week as planned. My husband is busier than ever with work so it's been hard for him to get anything done around the house. We do have it started, though. The new plan is to have it completed by the end of this week so that we can put all of the baby shower items in there on Sunday.

The baby shower is this weekend! I am so excited for it. If you haven't RSVP'd yet, please do it! We are going to have a great time! I have to get working on the blog scrapbook. I haven't even started it yet! And I don't know if I'm going to unleash the name or not. The farther we go, the more I just want to keep it to myself until she is born. I guess we will wait and see.

My friends and I went to the Philly Premium Outlets this past Saturday and got some Christmas shopping done! I only have a few more people to shop for and then I'm DONE!! I'm trying to get it done as early as possible so I don't have to worry about it when Little Miss comes. Gift cards are going to be the gift of the season!

I'm also trying to plan my Christmas card. I want to make sure it's designed and ready to go so all we have to do is add some pictures of Little Miss to it. It's going to be a birth announcement/Christmas card. It's going to be very cute if we can find the time to put it together once she is here!

Here is the baby bump photo of the week...

My little puggers have been very cuddly lately. I think they know it's getting close!

I think that's all for now. I will post again next week after my next doctor's appointment and hopefully have pictures from the baby shower!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

A Few New Things...

First off, I have 15 followers!  I am so grateful to have more followers.  I can't even tell you how great it makes me feel to know that people want to read my blog.  Through all of the linking up I have been doing, I have 15 followers and I have found a TON of new blogs to read.  I am really enjoying reading them all every day!! In case you don't believe me.......................... I know 15 doesn't seem like a lot but it's a lot to me.  It means the world to me to have people interested in my life.  The second change is that I added a new page.  It's my Summer Bucket List .  I posted this list a little while ago but I know that I will forget about it so I added it as a page.  Now I can actually cross things off as I do them.  I have already crossed one thing off the list and I hope to cross them all off by the end of the Summer!  I guess the end of the Summer would be September 21st so I have until then.  And if I don't get them all crosse