Skip to main content

Update 11/28/11

How far along: 37 weeks 6 days, 15 days to go!
Size of baby: I have reached the size of a watermelon!
Maternity Clothes: Nothing new. Hopefully I can pack these up soon!
Gender: Baby Girl!
Movement: She's been moving quite a bit lately!
What I miss: My energy, being able to sleep through the night.
Cravings: I'm not really craving much of anything.
Symptoms: Severe swelling and heartburn and just sick all over :(

Doctor's appointment went well. Her heart rate today was 141. No exam today because I haven't had any contractions or anything. So far my husband's wish has come true. Little Miss is still in there so he is out hunting! I would really like this little monster to come out now though! I have been feeling terrible since Thanksgiving!

The doctor says it's normal but I just feel awful. I'm always nauseous and tired and the lower back pain is just ridiculous! I know she is moving down because she is pretty much always on my bladder. I just wish she would move out!!

I have a few people trying to guess when she will arrive. So far we have: December 6th, December 7th, December 16th and December 20th. My husband isn't guessing but he says she can come tomorrow! The sooner the better!

I still have not been able to sleep a full night. I wake up a few times throughout the night because I have to pee or because I have heartburn or just because! It's very frustrating and it's probably the reason I'm so tired all of the time.

My husband STILL has not gotten the nursery done!! All he has left to do is the closet and he just can't seem to get it done. He is just too busy. I told him that today was his cut off so I hope he gets it done. We are supposed to get the rest of the nursery furniture today so I'd like to spend the night moving all of that in and getting everything set up.

I have four tall laundry baskets full of clothes and blankets for Little Miss. How can such tiny little clothing take up so much space?! I'm excited to get it all organized. And I still need to pick out a going home outfit.

Everything else that we need for Little Miss has been purchased. I'm still waiting to receive some of it because I did a lot of shopping online but the point is that we have it all! Aside from a few after Christmas purchases, this little girl should be all set to go!

My Christmas shopping is just about done. I only have a few more items to buy and them it's time to wrap! I love to wrap Christmas presents. I love the cool wrapping paper and decorating with bows. And I love having presents under the tree! I decided to buy one or two higher priced items for everyone this year rather than a bunch of small things.

I was lucky enough to attend a baby shower yesterday for a friend of a friend who I feel very lucky to have been introduced to. Her due date is exactly 4 weeks from mine. I'm jealous because she is still so tiny! She has more patience than me because she is not finding out the sex of the baby. It was a beautiful baby shower and I'm so happy to have been able to be a part of it. Amy, you're going to be a great Mom!!

Baby Bump photo of the week:


That's all I have for now. As long as I don't go into labor, my next appointment is next Tuesday. Hopefully I don't make that appointment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

A Few New Things...

First off, I have 15 followers!  I am so grateful to have more followers.  I can't even tell you how great it makes me feel to know that people want to read my blog.  Through all of the linking up I have been doing, I have 15 followers and I have found a TON of new blogs to read.  I am really enjoying reading them all every day!! In case you don't believe me.......................... I know 15 doesn't seem like a lot but it's a lot to me.  It means the world to me to have people interested in my life.  The second change is that I added a new page.  It's my Summer Bucket List .  I posted this list a little while ago but I know that I will forget about it so I added it as a page.  Now I can actually cross things off as I do them.  I have already crossed one thing off the list and I hope to cross them all off by the end of the Summer!  I guess the end of the Summer would be September 21st so I have until then.  And if I don't get them all crosse