Skip to main content

So What Wenesday

Life After I Dew


So what if it looks like SWW is no longer.

The original host of SWW is no longer hosting it.  It's sad because it was my favorite post but she's busy.  She's enjoying life.  She's got two beautiful children, a hot body and wonderful life to live.

I'm not sure if I'll keep doing a SWW post for my own benefit or not.  I've been such a bad blogger lately.  I just need to better manage my time so I can get back to it.  I have so many posts I want to write.  Mother's Day.  Our weekend at the beach.  The little man's 9 month post and his first birthday preview.

I wish that I could just take an entire day to write blog posts and catch up on reading all of my favorite bloggers.  I wish!  For now, I'll post when I can.  If you aren't already, follow me on IG (vmiller0918) because that's where my entire life is!  Or you can find me on Facebook.

I will leave you with another SWW.

So what if I'm sad that all of my shows are over.

Grey's Anatomy - While I haven't watched this show from the beginning, I have been watching it for quite a few years.  I love this show.  I was skeptical at first because I thought it was just a rip off of E.R. and that was like the best show ever.  But now I love it.  I'm sad that Christina left but I can't wait to see what next season brings.

Parenthood - I started watching this during season 4.  I am IN LOVE with this show and I am so sad that next season will be the final season.  I'm still hoping they change their minds.  I caught up on the early season on Netflix so I've seen every episode.  LOVE!

American Horror Story - I started watching this show during season 2, Asylum.  This show is just awesome.  I love that they have new themes every season.  Coven has been the best season by far.  I caught up on season 1 and what I missed from season 2 on Netflix with this one as well.  I can't wait for Freak Show!

Sons of Anarchy - My husband and I started watching this show when it first came out.  We liked it.  But then it became a little too gruesome for us.  I mean they burned someone's daughter alive.  For some reason, I started watching it again this past season.  Could have been those late nights with the boy.  I am hooked again.  Unfortunately this season is also the last for this show.

I used to watch Scandal too but for some reason stopped.  It is in my Netflix list to watch.

The whole point here is that all of these shows are over!  I don't have any Summer shows to watch.  I used to watch So You Think You Can Dance but now that we don't have cable, that's a little hard to watch.

The good part about all of this is that I don't hardly watch any TV now.  The only time I really watch anything is when I'm on the treadmill, headphones in, catching up on an episode of one show or another.  It's nice because it means I have so much more time to do other things.  (like blog? LOL)

What shows do you miss?
 

Comments

  1. I miss The Sopranos! We rewatched it this winter and I wish it would have lasted longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I used to love E.R. I was so sad when that ended and we also watch American Horror story, I'm a little behind on what's coming out for it, but excited to hear something is. We watched season 2 when it was on TV and then went back and watched season 1 on netflix. Adam loves SOA, and I watch it with him from time to time but I'm not completely into it. Lately, I've been watching Full House (again) and Gas Monkey, bachelorette and shark tank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I wish I had more time to do the thigns I wanted like read blogs and blog my own life away. UGH, I miss our shows. I haven't watched Sons of Anarchy- mostly because I don't want to get sucked in. lol I love SUITS! I cant wait for it to come back..i don't want you to stop so what wednesdays, they are one of my fave of your blogs. I also love Friday letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Homeand!! I really need it to come back. I'm also missing Grey's, Parenthood, and Scandal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to skip over your tv show update. I just started season five and I don't want any spoilers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Season five of Parenthood that is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!