Skip to main content

So What Wednesday

Check out Shannon at Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday.

So what if:

~I forgot it was Wednesday again.

~Our brand new heating system decided (on the coldest day of winter so far) that it didn't want to work. The fireplace and space heaters have saved us the last two days.

~I'm going through a funk right now and I can't really figure out why.

~My diet is all over the place right now. Breakfast and dinner are usually healthy but lunch sucks. I always tell myself I'm going to make a salad but them I'm like, give me all the buttered noodles!

~I'm going to blame the Christmas full moon for the insane behavior of the kids lately. Once Christmas passed, they calmed down a bit.

~My Mom's Christmas present (her new kitchen table) finally came! I can't believe how long it took for them to deliver it. My dad and I really like it but I'm not so sure my mom really does.

~My last Christmas present finally came too and I'm disappointed with that. It's a mantle clock and I thought it would be bigger.

~Now that I finally have the mantle clock, I'm considering rearranging the living room and putting the tv on the mantle. Oh well.

~I can't get Bryan to stop chewing on things. He's had all of his teeth for a while so why is he chewing on everything? He chews on his blanket the most so I have to wash that thing every other day.

~I don't really like Daniel Tiger but Ashlyn loves it. And sometimes she repeats their little lessons. Today she told me cleaning up is her way of showing me that she loves me.

~I've decided to finally share some big news on the blog. If you follow me on Instagram then you probably already know but I need to have a better outlet for this news so stay tuned.

What are you saying so what to?

Comments

  1. Finally taking time to read blogs. Ethan is starting to chew on thing because I've started limiting his paci.
    Sorry you not thrilled with your clock. It's cute! And hopefully your mom starts to enjoy her table.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!