Skip to main content

Friday's Letters

I'm linking up with Adventures of Newlyweds for
Photobucket


Dear Baby Girl, thanks for being such an awesome kid this week!  It really melts Mommy's heart to hear you say Mama and you have been saying it a lot this week!  Oh and thanks for going back to sleep this morning.  Mama really needed that extra hour of sleep!

Dear daycare care givers, thanks for the adorable picture you sent me of my Baby Girl.  It is now the backdrop on my computer.  I knew there was a reason I chose you.

Dear house, I know that I have been neglecting you.  I know that you need to be cleaned and I will try my best to give you some loving this weekend.  Mama's got a lot of shit to do.

Dear ridiculous storm we got last night, thanks for hitting when you did.  I really didn't feel like sitting through my husband's softball game. 

Dear Dairy Queen, you suck for not making chicken quesadillas last night during your 'support the fire department' thingy.  I love your quesadillas oh so much and was very disappointed!

Dear Captain Morgan, you are amazing.

Dear best friend, pretty friggin excited for you right now.  I can't spill the beans on here just yet but eventually I would love to blog about your adventure.

Dear bucket list, I'm getting there.  I will get some things crossed off of you.

Dear evil attitude monster, I don't know what your problem is but you're really starting to piss my husband off!  Can you please just go away?  I mean seriously.  You are causing serious dilemmas in my life.

Comments

  1. Aww, that's sweet that the day care sends you pictures of your baby :)
    Don't you love when the weather let's you do what you want to do and not be stuck with something you don't feel like doing? :)
    About your letter to the evil attitude monster, hope the monster goes away!!!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    New to your blog and I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! I am following you as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,...

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purcha...

Serious Daycare Advice Needed!!!

Ok now I am looking for some serious advice.  If you've read some of my earlier posts, you will know that I'm not a big fan of daycare.  I really hate leaving my Baby Girl with people I don't really know all day long.  Now we know the woman who takes care of Baby Girl for the most part which really helps and was the deciding factor in her going to that particular daycare. The problem I am now having is that there have been 3 or 4 times when I have picked Baby Girl up from daycare and she has had a bad fever.  I'm not talking a little 99 degree fever.  I'm talking you could fry an egg on the palm of her hand 102 degree fever.  It happened again last night.  When I got there, the afternoon lady was holding her and as soon as I took her, I could feel the heat radiating off of her.  When I got her home, her temperature was 102.9.  This is not they kind of temperature you play around with.  Since Baby Girl has been prone to fevers for s...