Skip to main content

Fitness Friday

Linking up with Mandy from Mommy Musings for
Photobucket
My last post was basally an advertisement for Loseit.com.  I am still using Loseit every day and I am now down 12lbs!  The one thing I hate about Loseit?  How honest it is.

Ya think maybe I drink too much?
In any case, the calorie counting is going well and I have stayed under my calories every week!  Now it's time to start adding some regular exercise to my schedule.  I exercise whenever I feel like it right now.  And I do a lot of house cleaning and I chase a baby around a lot so that helps. 

I had some motivation in the beginning to take Baby Girl with me for walks a few days a week.  It was easy because there is a beautiful park on my way home from work.  Now that it's getting colder outside, it's harder to do that.  I hate exercising at a gym so that's out. 

So, I think I have found a solution.  I get to exercise at home and have tons of fun while doing it.  It may even entertain the little one.  And when she really starts walking, she can even do it with me!


Oh.Yea.
This is going to be awesome.  I have Just Dance 2 at home but that's lame.  This one is going to rock! 

Songs I'm most excited about:
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
The Time Warp - Halloween Thrills
So What - Pink
Rock N' Roll - Skrillex
Rock Lobsters - B52's

I think I'm going to start a Just Dance weigh loss revolution.  Hopefully we can pick it up this weekend and I can start the dancing on Monday, when my husband isn't around to watch and make fun of me!  I'll keep you posted!


Comments

  1. Thanks so much for linking up!! Good for you on the weightloss. Call Me Maybe gets me all pumped for a workout too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting! It feels good to be able to share some fitness news!

      Delete
  2. Great Job on the Weight loss! I was just thinking about starting back up tracking my fitness/weight loss on the blog. I'm the exact same way where the calorie counting is easier than finding the time/motivation to exercise. Videos just don't work for me because it makes it too easy for me to quit half way through. I'm trying to add in walking the neighborhood since then I won't be able to quit until I make it back to the house. Love the song options on the game though- reminds me I need to update my playlists for my walks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am really proud of how much I have changed my eating habits because of tracking calories. But you're right about the videos. It's too easy to quit. That's why I do a lot of house cleaning...burns a ton of calories!

      Delete
  3. OMG Time Warp is on there? I might have to get it so Aaron and I can dance to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Time Warp is on there. And it looks awesome!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

A Few New Things...

First off, I have 15 followers!  I am so grateful to have more followers.  I can't even tell you how great it makes me feel to know that people want to read my blog.  Through all of the linking up I have been doing, I have 15 followers and I have found a TON of new blogs to read.  I am really enjoying reading them all every day!! In case you don't believe me.......................... I know 15 doesn't seem like a lot but it's a lot to me.  It means the world to me to have people interested in my life.  The second change is that I added a new page.  It's my Summer Bucket List .  I posted this list a little while ago but I know that I will forget about it so I added it as a page.  Now I can actually cross things off as I do them.  I have already crossed one thing off the list and I hope to cross them all off by the end of the Summer!  I guess the end of the Summer would be September 21st so I have until then.  And if I don't get them all crosse