Skip to main content

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday

This week, I'm saying so what if...
  • I take 20 pictures of Baby Girl just to get one good one but then don't delete the 'bad' ones.  Is there really a bad photo of my angel?
  • I have been slipping a bit lately with the diet.  I can feel it and I hate it.  Back to the grind.
  • I'm pretty sure Just Dance 4 is going to be my new workout.  Call me maybe.
  • I am late to work a lot because I hate waking Baby Girl up in the mornings.  I love it when she wakes up on her own and gives me that big smile.  It's worth being late.
  • We still haven't carved our pumpkins.  Not much point now.
  • It stings a little when Baby Girl practically jumps into the arms of the girls at daycare.  She's allowed to like other people too.  I guess.
  • We have eaten at our friend's new BBQ place two nights in a row.  Sorry guys but we won't be visiting again tonight.  Momma's got a diet to stick to.
  • I was totally disappointed by the pumpkin funnel cake that I have raved so much about for the past month.  I wasn't impressed with the festival itself either.
  • My husband's birthday is in two weeks and I have no idea what to get him.
  • I have written more blog posts this month so far than I ever have.  And we still have a week left in the month!
  • I am continuing the countdown for Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2. Only 23 days to go!! I am RIDICULOUSLY excited (and sad because I know the saga is ending).

Comments

  1. I also take a bunch of pics of Emma and who cares if they aren't what others call perfect. You are lucky that you get to see baby girl before work. I just see mine sleeping. I have to be at work by 7. :( I think I would throat punch the daycare girls in my mind, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad she likes daycare but she just rips my heart out when she jumps into their arms!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,...

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purcha...

Serious Daycare Advice Needed!!!

Ok now I am looking for some serious advice.  If you've read some of my earlier posts, you will know that I'm not a big fan of daycare.  I really hate leaving my Baby Girl with people I don't really know all day long.  Now we know the woman who takes care of Baby Girl for the most part which really helps and was the deciding factor in her going to that particular daycare. The problem I am now having is that there have been 3 or 4 times when I have picked Baby Girl up from daycare and she has had a bad fever.  I'm not talking a little 99 degree fever.  I'm talking you could fry an egg on the palm of her hand 102 degree fever.  It happened again last night.  When I got there, the afternoon lady was holding her and as soon as I took her, I could feel the heat radiating off of her.  When I got her home, her temperature was 102.9.  This is not they kind of temperature you play around with.  Since Baby Girl has been prone to fevers for s...