Skip to main content

Randoms

-I'm pretty sure this baby hates me. He or she has decided that he or she does not like food anymore and he or she makes me sick every time I eat. Mommy does not think it's funny.

-Baby Girl is sick, yet again. This time it's a nasty cold. Problem is, if she doesn't get over by the end of the week, we have to re-schedule her ear surgery. I was really hoping to get it done before she had a chance to get another ear infection but that might not be the case.

-I'm so tired of dog and cat hair that I'm actually considering having all of the animals shaved. Not only will it cut down on the hair, it will solve the flea problem that one of them has. What do you think? Will a pug still look cute if he is hairless?

-I went grocery shopping on Sunday and got a week's worth of awesome meals to make only to realize that we won't hardly be home this week. Guess I'll have to try again next week.

-I really only watch the Oscar's for the fashion. Those women are so beautifully dressed (for the most part) and it's always nice to see all of the elegance. Plus, I almost never see any of the movies that are nominated so I don't really care who wins.

-I remember in 2006 when Crash won best picture and I was so pissed because I thought Brokeback Mountain should have won even though I hadn't seen either movie. I saw Crash some time later and then understood why it won. I'll stick to the fashion.

-I have been nominated for two or three awards in the past few weeks and haven't had a chance to blog about them. Don't worry ladies who nominated me...I haven't forgotten! I am thankful for the nominations and plan to post very soon!

-I finally get to see the little monster that has been making me sick all these months, more sick recently. I can't wait to see that little skeleton. Maybe my husband's friend is right...maybe we are having twins. It would certainly explain all of the sickness! Stay tuned!

-One of my favorite things about being pregnant is how quickly and how nicely my nails grow.  I can't get them to grow at all any other time but when I'm pregnant, I can't keep them short enough!  I also love how thick my hair gets. 

-I'm taking Baby Girl for her first hair cut in April.  We need to get her bangs trimmed they are always in her eyes even though I try to pull them back.  The hair is out of control!  I'm letting mine grow back out because I really don't like it short this time.

Random Pictures:

The child randomly falls asleep on the floor

And them she becomes a dare devil

Daddy bought her a cute little chair since she likes to sit on everything

This is the face that made me keep Baby Girl home from daycare one day last week

Baby Girl sitting in a kid's rocking chair at Cracker Barrel

Don't they look so cute!!

See how much they've changed!

I love this girl in sunglasses

Comments

  1. I got my hair cut short when I was pregnant and now I'm regretting it! We should get Mackenzie's hair cut, but I've taken to cutting her bangs myself. Thankfully she doesn't have calics like I do and I can cut them straight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for your baby girl to feel well and get surgery out of the way. I'm trying to let the twins bangs grow out so they look like Shetland ponies most of the time since they won't leave bows in their hair. Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound- twins definitely make you super sick!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!