Skip to main content

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday

This week, I'm saying so what if...
  • Our mini vacation was first ruined by the plague that my husband and I had and then ruined by snow that we didn't even get!
  • We forgot Baby Girl's pack and play while on said mini vacation so she slept on the floor.  We made it very cushy for her!
  • I look four months pregnant already.  I wear my bump proudly.
  • I cleaned the house before we went on vacation and now it's looking like a hoarder house again.  We just cant keep our shit organized.
  • We are taking our babies to dinner with us on Valentine's Day.  I'm sure my Mom would watch Baby Girl for us but what fun is that?  If we have to take one, we should take the other!
  • We are having dinner at one of my favorite local restaurants for Valentine's Day even though I know it's going to be packed and service will be slow.
  • I ordered my husband a Valentine's Day gift but it won't be here in time.
  • My husband sent me flowers for Valentine's Day a day early so he could get a free bouquet of roses later.  What a bargain hunter he is.
  • My husband and I are already fighting over girl names.
  • My husband was in a wedding where almost all of the groomsmen had a single baby and then twins.  My husband is convinced he is doomed. 
  • I send macaroni and cheese cups to daycare for Baby Girl for lunch.  She loves those things!
  • My husband is thinking of giving up his business.  It's not something I ever discuss on here because it's private but he isn't happy.  Big decisions to come.
  • Baby Girl has to get tubes in her ears.  Too many ear infections.
  • Last pregnancy, it pissed me off when people tried to guess if it was going to be a boy or a girl.  Now I have a poll on the side of my blog.  Don't forget to vote! 
  • I may even pop out a few suggested baby names and get some opinions.  So unlike last time!
  • Like last time, I probably won't reveal the final decision on the name until the baby is born.  Anticipation at it's finest!
  • I would much rather watch Smash than listen to the President. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!