Skip to main content

3D Ultrasound!!!

Ok, so let me start by saying that it wasn't as creepy as I thought it was going to be. I mean, it's still creepy to see the face of my baby before she is born but it wasn't that bad. Now I'm anxious to see what similarities I will find between her and the pictures.

We went to Womb With a View on Saturday, September 24th to have the ultrasound done. My husband, mother and nephew went with. My nephew is 9 and he was very excited to see his 'alien cousin', as he kept calling her. It was a cute place and the two women who helped us were very nice and very easy going. It was very relaxing just like the website said it would be. They have lot of package options to choose from.

So once we filled out the paperwork and chose our package, we headed back to the ultrasound room. It was almost like a living room. It had a nice sized couch and some chairs that faced a big screen TV so that everyone could watch. There were a bunch of toys on the floor too so after my nephew got bored, he had something to do!

They started with the heartbeat, which was 150. I had been drinking orange juice to ensure that she would be moving for us so the heartbeat was a little higher than it has been. But the orange juice worked because she was moving a lot!

Here are some of the pictures:

The first thing she did was verify the gender. I'm not even going to try to explain it the way that she did but it's a girl!



She kept her hand in front of her face the whole time so we never got a clear shot but we did get some great profile shots and at least we know she has 5 fingers on her left hand!





She yawned a lot...







And of course she wouldn't be my little girl if she didn't flip us off!



I got a DVD with the package I chose but I was a little disappointed with that. It shows all of the movement, which is cool, but it also shows every time she took a picture or moved the mouse. It's still a neat thing to watch I just wish they could have taken out the mouse movement and picture taking.

They also gave a bunch of freebies for parenting classes and things like that. And we got a really cute knitted hat and blanket for free!

Overall, I'm glad I did it. I'm glad we got the gender verification because now I can finish my registry and plan the nursery. It was cool to see all of her features and now I can't wait to see how the pictures compare to her in real life!

Comments

  1. the middle finger pic is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, that little yawn is the best picture ever! These 3d ultrasound baby pictures gives you such a better view of your baby. I'm thinking about getting some of these for our baby. I just noticed the flipping off picture, and I couldn't stop laughing! Really awesome ultrasound pictures.
    Celine | http://www.tinyhearts3d.com/packages/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!