Skip to main content

Friday's Letters

**Warning - total spoiler for Grey's Anatomy**





Dear Baby Girl, you are a ridiculously smart child.  I have never heard a one year old repeat so many words.  You are such a little sponge!  I love to hear you say Love You and it's so cute when you say Thank You and See Ya!  Keep it up little one!

Dear Baby #2, next week's appointment is just a simple check up but I'm hoping the doctor will tell me when your next ultrasound is because I can't wait to find out if you are a little boy or girl.  I'm secretly hoping for girl but don't tell Daddy!

Dear blog, I'm digging your new design.  As I am never completely satisfied with anything, I'm sure I'll be making some changes to you soon.

Dear Monika, so much fun!  Our girls are just too cute!  Your potty training wisdom has inspired me and I am now on the hunt for a potty for Baby Girl.  (Monika is Polish and she said that in Poland, kids are usually potty trained by the time they are 16 months!)

Dear Grey's, awesome episode last night!!!  It was so funny even though there was some sadness too.  And I'm glad Baby Shepherd is boy!  Now we get to guess the name.  Mark Sloan Shepherd or maybe just Sloan Shepherd.  I'm sure it will be something in honor of Mark.

Dear baby bump, I don't know what it is about you this time but I think you are much cuter and I am much more comfortable with you this time around. 

Dear boobs, not sure why you have decided to grow so much this pregnancy but I'm not liking it at all.  I am going to have to go out and buy all new bras because mine are just too uncomfortable.  You are causing me much discomfort and I wish you would just chill!

Dear Me, never thought I'd be writing a letter to my boobs.  Also never thought I'd be on an Ebay bidding war over a Fisher Price potty.  (and then actually get mad that I lost)

Dear readers, don't forget to vote!! Will Baby #2 be a boy or a girl? Between the pole on the blog and my Facebook friends, we are at 50/50 right now!  Oh and be on the lookout for a giveaway!  My first one!

Dear Katie, you are such a great little pug.  I know that you were not amused by being put in Baby Girls' crib this morning but it gave her and I a good laugh.  We love you.






 

Comments

  1. I like your new design! Looking forward to finding out what you are having!

    Tiffany
    www.littlegems3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were potty training Mackenzie now! IF she were talking I'd start now. But I think it would be mean to potty train her when we can't always communicate. Good luck with it, I don't think she's too young since she's a talker!
    And thanks for the greys warning, I chose to watch it before reading your post. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!