Skip to main content

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday
This week, I'm saying so what if...
  • I finally told the girls at daycare that Baby Girl won't be there much longer.  It was kind of sad because I know how much they all love her.
  • I'm pretty sure that Baby Girl told me to suck it this morning on the way to daycare.  I don't know where she would have picked that up so I can't be sure that's what she said but it sure sounded like it.
  • We have no outside toys for Baby Girl.  Nothing.  My husband built her a make-shift sand pit but we don't have any toys for her to play with.  We need to work on that since the kid wants to be outside all.the.time.
  • I think Tim McGraw is hot hot hot!  I know if he takes his hat off it's not quite as pretty but I mean, the man is 46 years old and he looks like this?

 
  • I took Baby Girl grocery shopping with me last night and she was awesome.  She helped me put things in the cart, didn't complain once, and was even saying hi to everyone we passed!  I felt like a rock star Mom.
  • I kind of get cold sweats thinking about how I'm going to do above mentioned grocery shopping with my testy toddler and a baby!
  • Baby Girl got another friggin balloon last night at the store.  It's the first thing she sees when we walk into the store so she points and yells 'Bawoon!' until she gets one.
  • Even though he jokes around a lot and says some questionable (but funny) things on his Twitter account, I really think Blake Shelton is a good person who loves his wife.  Look at the admiration in his eyes as his wife sings the song they wrote for his brother.
  • I feel like my belly doubled in size over night.  I mean, it was popping before but now?  It's HUGE!  No bump photo because I'm wearing a ruffly shirt that doesn't do well in photos.
  • I feel the pregnancy attitude creeping up on me hard I'm not liking it one bit. 
  • The heat is not helping my swollen ankles.  Heat = swelling = weight gain = me freaking out!  I don't know why the weight thing is bothering me so much this time around.
  • I almost smacked another Mother at daycare today.  See Rant and Rave.
  • "I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you leave them" is pretty much my new favorite quote.
  • I cried like a baby when I watched this video yesterday.  It's worth the 22 minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

A Few New Things...

First off, I have 15 followers!  I am so grateful to have more followers.  I can't even tell you how great it makes me feel to know that people want to read my blog.  Through all of the linking up I have been doing, I have 15 followers and I have found a TON of new blogs to read.  I am really enjoying reading them all every day!! In case you don't believe me.......................... I know 15 doesn't seem like a lot but it's a lot to me.  It means the world to me to have people interested in my life.  The second change is that I added a new page.  It's my Summer Bucket List .  I posted this list a little while ago but I know that I will forget about it so I added it as a page.  Now I can actually cross things off as I do them.  I have already crossed one thing off the list and I hope to cross them all off by the end of the Summer!  I guess the end of the Summer would be September 21st so I have until then.  And if I don't get them all crosse