Skip to main content

So What Wednesday

Life After I Dew


This week, I'm saying So What if...
  • I am almost two days late with this post but I really didn't want to miss it again.
  • New Year's Eve has proven to me even more that I cannot drink like a 21 year old.  Over it.
  • I hate how little I've been blogging lately.
  • I hate it even more that I haven't had a chance to read any blogs.
  • I have so many posts to write it's not even funny.  I'm so behind.  Dam holidays!
  • Even though I'm sad that Christmas is over, I'm also kind of happy that I took all of our decorations down.  They really just clutter our already tiny house.
  • I have no idea where I'm going to put all of the toys my kids got for Christmas.  My Mom went way overboard and I will have to send some toys to Goodwill.
  • Little Man cut his first tooth already!!  I can't believe he has a tooth!
  • Baby Girl is about to cut her last set of molars.  Two kids teething.  Sucks balls.
  • I love really sad movies that make me cry.  Not sure why. 
  • I caught up on all of the laundry last week.  As in washed, folded and put away.  One long weekend away and I'm behind again. 
  • Our long weekend away was great but didn't really feel like much of a vacation.  It's exhausting trying to keep a two year old to not bother other people.
  • I really love the snow but hate that my husband always has to do snow removal.

Comments

  1. I'm jealous your Christmas stuff is down...I've been sick so ours is still up. I'm so sick of looking at it, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh so much: Two kids teething. Sucks balls.

    Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am glad that our Christmas stuff is down. I am right with you on feeling behind on blogging and I hate it too. Kinda looking forward to the hubs going back to work Monday and all our family being gone so I can get back to my routine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!