Skip to main content

So What Wednesday

Life After I Dew


This week, I'm saying So What if...
  • Operation Lose Weight 2014 has commenced and I already have a cheat day scheduled.  It's today and it's because we are having dinner with friends tonight.
  • I posted a 2013 year in review but did not post the recent updates for my kids.  I'm working on them, just need to add some pictures.
  • The weather here is so crappy lately.  Warm, cold, warm, cold.  All of the snow we got is gone but then we are supposed to be covered in ice.  Make up your mind!
  • Most of Little Man's Christmas toys are in a closet or stored under his crib.  We don't really have the room for them and he isn't big enough for them yet anyway.
  • I was able to organize the house enough to get all of Ashlyn's Christmas toys in order.  Sure it looks like a Toys R Us warehouse but it's working for now.
  • I haven't unpacked the new pots and pans that I got for Christmas yet.  They are still in the box in our living room.  Maybe I will keep them there until we move.
  • Moving is looking more and more possible by the day.  We got some good news today in regards to a new house and we hope to get more good news soon. 
  • Little Man is teething like a boss, cutting his second tooth.  Two at a time, just like his big sister, except she wasn't quite as miserable as he is.
  • My husband forgot to get my Hallmark snowman this year.  Good news is that we got it Sunday and it was 75% off.  We paid $4.23 with tax.  We'll be doing this every year now.
  • Baby Girl puts a fake cup of water in her fake kitchen microwave, tells me it's cooking and then says, 'please drink it.'  Think she's seen me put a bottle in the microwave a time or two?
  • I think it might be time for a new blog banner.  I'm not in love with the one I have now. 
  • I've also been considering a name change but I'm so attached to my blog name.  I'm kind of liking We Are The Millers but I just don't know if I can part with Here Come the Human.
 

Comments

  1. I kinda like your "new name". After all, that movie was pretty hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 100% feel you about a toys r us wear house! my little lady was an awful tether too - until the last tooth - she got one if her 2yr molars already and I didn't even know she was teething! however normally Advil was our best friend while teething :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Switching up the blog name is a big deal! But I really like change and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the we are the millers...I mean, hello! Think of all the traffic you can get from the movie alone! lol And you remind me of me, determined with your weight goal yet already scheduling a cheat day. That is so me hahaha <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!