Skip to main content

Some More Q&A

I posted these questions as my Liebster questions but I thought it would be fun to answer them myself.

1.  Who is your celebrity pass?  (If there was one celebrity you could date, or whatever else you wanted to do *wink*, who would it be?)
     -Please tell me my husband and I aren't the only weirdos who talk about this kind of thing?!  Of course it's all in good fun but still.  My celebrity pass right now is Robert Pattinson.  I don't care what anyone says, the man is hot.  It changes from time to time though.  I'd take Hugh Jackman too.

2.  If you could own any car in the world, what car would you own
     -I have to be realistic and keep my family in mind here.  Before the kids, I wanted a Lexus IS 250.  But then the kids came and that went out the window.  Now?  I want the Lexus LX.  It's a big, beautiful beast and it will fit my kids now and my future kids, however many I have.  It's gorgeous and I want it. 

3.  If you could own any animal in the world, what animal would it be?
     -A tiger.  A white one.  Tiger cubs are the cutest friggin things ever.  I could totally rock an adult tiger.  I can take her for walks in the 55 and older community we live right next to.  Seriously, though, I love those stories about guys who raise tigers and then let them back into the wild and then they go visit and the tiger remembers them.  I know I'm weird.

4.  You've got $20,000 to spend on your dream vacation.  Where do you go?
     -Italy.  No question there.  I have always wanted to go to Italy and I would totally ditch the kids and a plan a two week trip with $20,000.

5.  Facebook, Twitter or Instagram: what's your favorite?
     -It used to be Facebook but I find myself checking my Instagram before all else now.  I love that it's just pictures and no fuss.

6.  What has been your favorite vacation so far?
     -Probably our honeymoon to St. Thomas.  We took a sunset cruise that was the most amazing thing ever.  We drank non-stop.  We ate the best wings we've ever had at a bar that was right down the street form our condo.  We sat on our balcony and listened to the ocean every single night.  We explored St. John and loved the beaches.  Trunk Bay is amazing.  We ate some seriously awesome food.  We had the best time.  It was the perfect vacation.

7.  If you work out, what is your favorite work out routine?
     -I have been working my ass of lately to get some results.  I started out with a Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and while I do like her workouts, I felt that I wasn't progressing fast enough to keep up with the weeks.  Right now I'm trying out some new things.  I'm doing some sort of cardio every day for at least 30 minutes (treadmill, elliptical or zumba), and I do the ab and strength portion of my Jillian DVD.  Some days I take walks with my husband as well.  Sundays will be for yoga.  This is my newest schedule so we'll see how it works out.

8.  Are you a pool person?
     -No, not at all.  I used to be when I was younger and when I worked as a lifeguard.  But as I got older I drifted away from the pool scene.  Now that we have a pool, we'll see if I drift back.

9.  Are you a social person or do you generally keep to yourself?
     -I keep to myself pretty much all of the time.  Unless I'm drinking.  Then I'm friends with everyone.  But I'm not a fan of small talk and I just don't like strangers.  My husband can talk to anyone.  Not me.

10.  What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?
     -Captain and diet.  Always has been, always will be.

11.  How do you like to sleep?  Cold room with a blanket?  Warm room with no blanket?  Socks on or off?  Pants or shorts?  Long sleeves or short sleeves?
     -I'm generally sweating balls when I'm sleeping so I like to have pants, short sleeve shirt or tank, no socks and I like the room cold with a comforter at arm's reach.  It's that serious.

Feel free to answer these questions yourself.  Just leave me a comment to let me know you are going to do it so I can be sure to read your answers!

Comments

  1. captain and diet 4eva.

    it tastes so good once it hits your lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these responses made me laugh! I have to be cold in order to fall asleep. Being hot and sleeping is the worst combo in my book. I want to go to Italy too. My celebrity pass is James Franco. I’m convinced we’re supposed to be together, my husband better watch out. Lol Your dream cars are pretty practical, I think mine is something ridiculous and obnoxious and very fast! Maybe an Mercedes SLR, or a Maybach..or dare I say- a Rolls Royce Phantom! Now I’m dreaming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!