Skip to main content

11 More Questions

I got these 11 questions from Jennifer at Part of That World, who I happened to nominate for the Liebster Award.

1.  If you could trade lives with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
----Kristen Stewart, because I love Robert Pattinson.  LOL

2.  What is your favorite holiday and why?
----Christmas.  I love decorating my house and the Christmas tree.  I love finding the perfect gifts for people and seeing their faces when they open the gift.  I love getting together with my family because it's usually the only time we are all together.  
 
3.  Do you have any siblings and what is your relationship like?
----I have a sister but we aren't very close.  She has made some choices in her life that I don't agree with and so we are distant.  I will always have a warm place for her in my heart, though.

4.  What is your favorite comfort food?
----My Grandmother's chicken pot pie.  I have never attempted to make it but I will someday.  It's really awesome when you fry it afterwards.

5.  If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
----Italy.  I have always want to go there.

6.  What TV show best describes your life? (old or new)
----This is a really tough question, only because I watch more reality TV than TV shows.  I don't think there is a single TV show out there than can really capture the life that my husband and I have built for ourselves.

7.  Do you still have any friends that you knew when you were a kid?
----None.  We moved when I was in the fifth grade so I had to make all new friends.  I do still keep in touch with some of my middle school/high school friends, though.

8.  Do you name your car?  If so, what is it?
----I have always wanted to but I have never been able to come up with a clever enough name.  I guess I can call my car now Big Blue but I usually just call it the Bemmer (BMW).

9.  If you weren't blogging, what would you be doing with your time?
----Probably sleeping.  I love to sleep and I often stay up well after my husband has gone to bed to read blogs and make posts.

10.  Let's say plastic surgery was very affordable, would you get any?
----I don't think I'd get actual plastic surgery.  I would definitely get liposuction and I might consider bigger boobs but I'd probably flake out at the last minute.  Something about squishy saline bags in my boobs makes me nervous.

11.  What is your ideal way to spend New Year's Eve?
----Well we used to go to a New Year's party every year.  It was always fun but I always drank too much and hated myself the next day.  I envision blankets and scarves, fireworks with the little one and nice bottle of champagne for my husband and I.  That would be nice.

Comments

  1. a fun post!! I love Christmas too...everything about it. And chicken pot pie!!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! My fave holiday is Christmas too for many of those same reasons. Thanksgiving and Christmas is the only times my family are together and that is because I make the dinners and ask everyone to come over. My mom moved from our childhood home and her place just isn't big enough even though neither is ours but we make do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my Mom and my Uncles all take turns each year hosting. I will host some day but our house just isn't big enough yet. I would love to keep the tradition going with my children and their children.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

A Few New Things...

First off, I have 15 followers!  I am so grateful to have more followers.  I can't even tell you how great it makes me feel to know that people want to read my blog.  Through all of the linking up I have been doing, I have 15 followers and I have found a TON of new blogs to read.  I am really enjoying reading them all every day!! In case you don't believe me.......................... I know 15 doesn't seem like a lot but it's a lot to me.  It means the world to me to have people interested in my life.  The second change is that I added a new page.  It's my Summer Bucket List .  I posted this list a little while ago but I know that I will forget about it so I added it as a page.  Now I can actually cross things off as I do them.  I have already crossed one thing off the list and I hope to cross them all off by the end of the Summer!  I guess the end of the Summer would be September 21st so I have until then.  And if I don't get them all crosse