Skip to main content

11 Questions

I posted this (Liebster Award) a few weeks ago and now I've decided I want to answer my own questions.  For any of the ladies who have been nominated for this award (by me or anyone else), don't you want to answer you own questions too?

So, I'm going to make this a link up.  If you want to answer my questions, go ahead.  If you want to answer you own question or the questions from another Liebster award, go ahead.  I love getting to know the bloggers out there and I may even link my own page with other questions.

My Questions:

1. Where is your happy place?
----Anywhere my daughter is.  I mean, she is the most adorable and happy little girl I have even seen and I love spending time with her.

2. You have the chance to meet one celebrity...who would it be?
----Going with R. Patz here.  Yes, I know, it's very cliche but I would love to meet him.  By the way, he was A.MA.ZING. in Water for Elephants so I'm not just an R. Patz Twilight fan.

3. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
----I know that growing up I wasn't a fan of my own name and I would give myself tons of different names but I can't really remember what any of them were.  I think one was Dari or something like that.  I don't think about it too much anymore but I would probably give myself some kind of unique name. 

4. If you could be given any gift, what would it be?
----This is tough.  How about a real life remote control like in the movie Click?  But not one that has weird malfunctions like that one did.  I think I'd use rewind and slow motion the most :)

5. What is the most embarrassing CD/Album you have ever owned and do you still have it?
----See I think this question is hard because the music we listened to 15 years ago was popular then so it wasn't embarrassing then!  But if I had to choose one it would probably the Backstreet Boys album.  I mean, it's not that bad now that they are making a comeback but I'm not into the boy bands anymore.  And no, I don't still have it but my husband does!  I found it in one of his old boxes a few months back.

6. What's your favorite band of all time?
----Queen, which is why I can't wait for the new Freddie Mercury movie.

7. You're in the car....what's your jam?
----Outkast, Hey Ya!  I can't help but bounce to it.

8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
----No probably not!  I am sarcastic and blunt and I don't play well with others.  Sure I'll drop just about anything to help someone I love but those people are few and far between.

9. What was your favorite game to play as a child?
----Gosh there are so many! 

Board games:  Mousetrap & Monopoly
Outside games:  Tag & Kickball
Video games:  I was all over the Atari

10. Do you have any toys or games from your childhood that you are passing to your own children? If you don't have kids, do you have anything saved for when you do?
----I don't have any games but I do have a teddy bear.  It was my favorite bear and his name is, get this, Teddy.  Only because that's what is on his tag.  I took him everywhere and I really Hope Ashlyn does the same.  As of now, she likes to chew on his ears.  I'm also buying her a lot of books that I read when I was a child.

11. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or to read minds?
----Read minds.  I would love to be able to know what people are thinking at any given time.





Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I did see Remember Me and while I thought the movie itself was good and shocking, I didn't think his acting was the best.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

A Few New Things...

First off, I have 15 followers!  I am so grateful to have more followers.  I can't even tell you how great it makes me feel to know that people want to read my blog.  Through all of the linking up I have been doing, I have 15 followers and I have found a TON of new blogs to read.  I am really enjoying reading them all every day!! In case you don't believe me.......................... I know 15 doesn't seem like a lot but it's a lot to me.  It means the world to me to have people interested in my life.  The second change is that I added a new page.  It's my Summer Bucket List .  I posted this list a little while ago but I know that I will forget about it so I added it as a page.  Now I can actually cross things off as I do them.  I have already crossed one thing off the list and I hope to cross them all off by the end of the Summer!  I guess the end of the Summer would be September 21st so I have until then.  And if I don't get them all crosse