Skip to main content

Friday's Letters

Linking up with Adventures of Newlyweds for

Photobucket
Dear Baby Girl, we are getting closer and closer to your first birthday and you are just getting more and more awesome.  I can't wait to bring another little you into this world.  Here's hoping that you will have a little brother or sister next year!

Dear Greys, thank you for finally getting Arizona off her ass.  I was really getting tired of her pity me attitude.  And thanks for bringing Christina back.  I was pleasantly surprised to see her back so early in the season.

Dear Staples, you suck ass.  I send you my baby's first birthday invites and you print them wrong.  Then you offer to give me new copies that have a grainy picture on them.  Now, because I'm out of time, I have to choose between ugly ass polka dots or a grainy picture.  Assholes.

Dear Thanksgiving, I love you.  Not only are you the reason that my family gets together for a big feast each year, you also give me a very short work week.  SO looking forward to my 4 day weekend!
 
Dear Black Friday, I'm not a fan of yours.  I can't stand crowds of people so I rarely ever venture out for your super deals because I would probably throat punch someone.  Instead, I am stuck shopping online and getting second rate deals.  You suck almost as much as Staples.
 
Dear Mommy date, you rocked.  It was nice to get some adult interaction with someone other than co-workers or my husband.
 
Dear phone, I am beginning to hate you.  You are constantly telling me that I am almost out of memory even though I store most of my stuff on my SIM card.  Stop giving me a hard time or I'll replace your ass.
 
Dear attitude, you have been really nasty lately.  I feel like I have had PMS for the past three weeks.  Can you chill please?

Dear Breaking Dawn Part 2, I forgot to write to you this week and Jennifer graciously reminded me about you.  I will not be seeing you this weekend.  As much as I want to, I just don't think I can tolerate the Twi-hard crowd and I think it would just end up in misery.  Instead, I will see you next weekend sometime.

Dear readers, I hope you all have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. I am in shock none of these letters are to Breaking Dawn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black Friday! Ugh! I am not one of those people who goes to the store at 3am in the morning and fall in line for great deals. I prefer to shop online :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to watch greys now! Arizona was starting to bother me. I pretty much have yelled at her in every episode.

    I hate Black Friday too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great letters! thanks for linking up to friday chaos!

    http://www.theeclecticgrabbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. new[est] follower. loving your letters and your blog. can't wait to keep following along!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

A Few New Things...

First off, I have 15 followers!  I am so grateful to have more followers.  I can't even tell you how great it makes me feel to know that people want to read my blog.  Through all of the linking up I have been doing, I have 15 followers and I have found a TON of new blogs to read.  I am really enjoying reading them all every day!! In case you don't believe me.......................... I know 15 doesn't seem like a lot but it's a lot to me.  It means the world to me to have people interested in my life.  The second change is that I added a new page.  It's my Summer Bucket List .  I posted this list a little while ago but I know that I will forget about it so I added it as a page.  Now I can actually cross things off as I do them.  I have already crossed one thing off the list and I hope to cross them all off by the end of the Summer!  I guess the end of the Summer would be September 21st so I have until then.  And if I don't get them all crosse