Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Husband

In honor of my husband's birthday, I'm going to write a post all about him. 
 
This is my husband, Bryan.  Ain't he cute?!
 
I have know him since I was 12 years old.  My parents are avid campers.  We went camping every weekend.  It's lucky we did because that's how I met Bryan.  He lived right down the street from the campground we camped at.  He would come to play in the game room and go swimming.  He ended up there almost every weekend. 
 
We spent a lot of time together as kids but we didn't start dating until I was 17.  We moved in together when I was 18 and we got married just two week shy of our ten year anniversary!
 
We've had a lot of ups and downs in our 12 years together but we've always managed to get through even the hardest times in our lives. 
 
He is a ham.  He loves to laugh and joke and I think his big smile is what attracts people to him.  He is very social can talk to just about anyone.  And he's one of those people who knows at least one person everywhere we go! 
 
He loves his dog.  Even though I can't stand the dog and have tried numerous times to talk him into getting rid of him, he can't.  He loves this dog way too much. 
 
He owns his own landscaping business.  He has been landscaping for about 15 years now and he just loves it.  He is really great at it too!
 
He is an avid hunter.  He has been hunting all of his life.  It's ok by me I just hate the beard he usually grows every winter.
 
We waited a long time to get married but it certainly was worth it.  We had such an amazing day.
 
He is SO in love with this little girl. 
 
 
 
 
My husband is an amazing person.  He is a kind person with a warm heart.  He is giving and is always willing to help people.  He is a hard worker and a dirty little fun haver (what movie?).  Above all, he is a wonderful father and I always knew he would be.
 

Happy Birthday to my amazing husband! 

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Bryan! Will be sure to enjoy an adult beverage to celebrate your day :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

A Few New Things...

First off, I have 15 followers!  I am so grateful to have more followers.  I can't even tell you how great it makes me feel to know that people want to read my blog.  Through all of the linking up I have been doing, I have 15 followers and I have found a TON of new blogs to read.  I am really enjoying reading them all every day!! In case you don't believe me.......................... I know 15 doesn't seem like a lot but it's a lot to me.  It means the world to me to have people interested in my life.  The second change is that I added a new page.  It's my Summer Bucket List .  I posted this list a little while ago but I know that I will forget about it so I added it as a page.  Now I can actually cross things off as I do them.  I have already crossed one thing off the list and I hope to cross them all off by the end of the Summer!  I guess the end of the Summer would be September 21st so I have until then.  And if I don't get them all crosse