Skip to main content

Manic Monday

Linking up with Terri at Rambling Momma for
 
 
 
1.  What is your dream job?
--------As of right now, my dream job is being a stay at home Mom.  I can't wait to be able to spend all day with my little angel.  A paying job?  Probably something in party planning.  I love to plan parties.  I love to decorate and coordinate food and design invitations.  I wish I would have realized that before I got the $70K business degree but oh well. 
 
2.  If you can travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
--------Italy.  I have always want to go to Italy.
 
3.  What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
--------I have honestly never had a bucket list.  I've never sat down and said 'these are the things I want to do by the time I'm...' because I know the list would be ever changing since so many of my decisions are based on where I am at with my life.  So, I'll list my three top priorities as of right now. 
 
1.  to become a stay at home mom
2.  to move into a bigger home
3.  to pay off all of our debt
 
Pretty boring, I know, but that's what's important right now.  Ask me again next year and I might say go skydiving!
 
4.  If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
--------1.  to win an obscene amount of money the lottery, because that would take care of our debt, help us move into a new home and help us to set our children up financially for life.  And it would help me cross off the three bucket list items above.  2.  for my family and I to live long healthy lives, meaning maintaining healthy weights and avoiding illness and disease.  3.  that the concept of common sense be instilled in every living human being.  I think this would end a lot of stupidity and would really make the world a more tolerable place.
 
5.  What's your favorite song of the moment?
--------Alex Clare, Too Close - not sure why but I jam out to it every time I hear it!

Comments

  1. I love all your answers. I also long to be a SAHM. And a paying job like that would be good because...you can do it from HOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to stay at home. My husband thinks I'll go crazy but I don't.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

A Few New Things...

First off, I have 15 followers!  I am so grateful to have more followers.  I can't even tell you how great it makes me feel to know that people want to read my blog.  Through all of the linking up I have been doing, I have 15 followers and I have found a TON of new blogs to read.  I am really enjoying reading them all every day!! In case you don't believe me.......................... I know 15 doesn't seem like a lot but it's a lot to me.  It means the world to me to have people interested in my life.  The second change is that I added a new page.  It's my Summer Bucket List .  I posted this list a little while ago but I know that I will forget about it so I added it as a page.  Now I can actually cross things off as I do them.  I have already crossed one thing off the list and I hope to cross them all off by the end of the Summer!  I guess the end of the Summer would be September 21st so I have until then.  And if I don't get them all crosse