Skip to main content

So What Wednesday

Life After I Dew


This week, I'm saying So What if...
  • I tried having Little Man sleep in his crib last night and it did not go so well.  We were awake on and off all night long.  This is getting old.
  • I get like 5 catalogs in the mail every day and I look forward to looking through each one of them even if I don't need anything.
  • I can't wait to put my Christmas decorations up and I think I'm going to do it early this year.  Baby Girl is seriously interested in all the decorations this year and that makes me very happy.
  • I am creating my own 30 day challenge for myself that will consist of a combination of the ab, squat, arm, crunch and plank challenges. 
  • I'm also putting myself on a very restricted diet plan.  Lose It is going to be my very best friend.
  • Baby Girl is pretty much nap-less now.  I don't push them because she doesn't seem to need them.  If she does, she curls up with her blanket and falls asleep on her own.
  • I'm finally putting my foot down and working on taking the paci away.  She only gets it at nap time and bed time now.  This has been hard since she has been cutting her last set of molars but I know we can do it.
  • Apparently I am not on the bandwagon with the 'what does the fox say' stuff.  No idea what that means.  I'll Google it.
  • In an effort to drink more water and less soda, I have been using Wild Strawberry flavor packets.  They are only a few calories and really make the water tasty.
  • I plan on giving a lot of Shutterfly gifts for Christmas this year...because who wouldn't want pictures of my gorgeous kids in their house?
  • I entered my kids in some contests and I expect people to vote!  You have to like their page and actually type vote in the comment section.
 

Comments

  1. I didn't know what this whole 'what did the fox say' thing meant either. I googled it last night, I decided I didn't care and shouldn't have googled it. :o)
    I will vote for the kiddos! WE are just not giving gifts this year. I figure the gift will be IF we show up to Christmas with a new born baby in tow. :o) That's pretty much gift enough. :o)
    And good luck with the paci and the crib. Mackenzie didn't go into her crib until she was 6 months. The paci....yeah, I gave in the first time we took it away. Then it was naps and night time only and then one day we took it away and it was no big deal. I honestly think it's easy, when they are ready. however, there are times I wish we had it for the molars earlier this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One that helped AJ w his molars was chewing on a toothbrush. He requisitioned mine so it's long enough to get back there. He loves chewing on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at catalogs though I never buy anything...they get the inspiration flowing! I totally voted for your adorable kids in the fb contest. You have an adorable and sweet family. I am excited for your health kick, it sounds like you are really getting serious about setting some goals. Replacing soda with water is fantastic, you'll get where you want to go with that attitude! I miss your blog because it doesn't show up in my g+ feed (yeah you and I have gone over that lol) but I get kind of excited when i stop in because I get to binge read your posts lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted! And don't Google 'What does the Fox Say" because then you will never get it out of your head!!! But, if you already did, then Google the SNL parody, as it is hilarious. "What does my girl say"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

A Few New Things...

First off, I have 15 followers!  I am so grateful to have more followers.  I can't even tell you how great it makes me feel to know that people want to read my blog.  Through all of the linking up I have been doing, I have 15 followers and I have found a TON of new blogs to read.  I am really enjoying reading them all every day!! In case you don't believe me.......................... I know 15 doesn't seem like a lot but it's a lot to me.  It means the world to me to have people interested in my life.  The second change is that I added a new page.  It's my Summer Bucket List .  I posted this list a little while ago but I know that I will forget about it so I added it as a page.  Now I can actually cross things off as I do them.  I have already crossed one thing off the list and I hope to cross them all off by the end of the Summer!  I guess the end of the Summer would be September 21st so I have until then.  And if I don't get them all crosse