Skip to main content

Is That Normal?

Linking up with Justchalkintherain via Lifeafteridew for Is That Normal?!  I think this will be fun!



1. Is it normal to lie about your age?
I don't think I have ever lied about my age but the older I get, the more sensitive I feel myself getting about it so maybe I will eventually.  It's definitely normal to avoid the question!

2. Is it normal to have mistaken someone for the opposite sex?
Have I done it?  Sure.  Is it normal?  No.  And I always feel really bad if I do it.  What if someone mistook me for a man?  Not sure it's really possible but you never know.

3. Is it normal to go #2 in a public restroom?
I have a serious issue with going #2 in a public restroom.  I just can't do it.  I will wait as long as I possibly can even if it feels like my guts are going to spill out onto the floor.  I just need the privacy of my own home.  My husband, not an issue for him.

4. Is it normal to sit RIGHT NEXT TO a stranger at the movie theater?
No.  I need to have at least one seat between myself and a stranger.  I will do just about anything to make that happen.

5. Is it normal to lie about your weight?
Of course!  This is just one of those questions that should be avoided at all costs anyway.

6. Is it normal to sing and dance in the car?
I have a car song.  It's Hey Ya by OutKast.  Whenever it comes one, I can't help but throw my hand up, bobble my head and start bouncing up and down singing Hey Ya!  Yes, I do this when I'm not in the car too. 

7. Is it normal to take self-pictures in public?
I get kind of embarrassed to take any pictures in public anymore, which is funny since everyone does it!  But I think it's totally normal. 

8. Is it normal for women to have a gun license?
Sure.  My husband has a license to carry and he would like for me to get one.  I just think he's afraid of me actually carrying a gun.

9. Is it normal to post pictures online of yourself in a bikini?
Not something I do but that doesn't mean anything.  If you're comfortable with it, go for it.

10. Is it normal to like the smell of gasoline?
I think so.  I think it's one of those smells that you know isn't really good for you but you just can't help but sniff it in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!