Skip to main content

Friday's Letters

 
Dear letters, I'm sorry I haven't been writing you lately.  I've been so busy that I just haven't had the time.  And even though the original host of these letters is no longer hosting a link up, I still enjoy writing you.  So, now that my new house is mostly unpacked and I have some more time on my hands, I intend to pick you back up. 
 
Dear Baby Girl, I think you tricked us into thinking we weren't going to have to deal with the terrible two's because when you turned two, you didn't change a bit.  I thought, if this is the terrible two's, I'm one lucky Mama!  I'm smacking myself in the forehead now my testy little toddler.  I need every ounce of patience to deal with you some days.  And then other days you are a perfect little angel.  Regardless of your toddler tude, you will always be my sweet baby girl.  And I love how much  you love your brother now and how much you try to play with him.  That definitely gets you some bonus points at your testy moments. 
 
Dear Little Man, let's talk about how awesome you are.  Look at you and your bad self sleeping through the night and eating your solids like a boss.  You are getting so big and I can't believe that in just six short months we will be celebrating your first birthday.  Keep those huge smiles coming buddy.  They are the key to my heart sweet boy.

Dear husband, we just got moved into our new house and you're already talking about moving again?  Slow down there speed monster.  One house at a time.

Dear cable, I'm not going to lie, I kind of miss you.  I hate not being able to just turn the TV on and find something to watch quickly.  I hate that I have to search for everything on Netflix or Hulu.  But they don't cost nearly as much as you do so we won't be seeing you any time soon. 
 
Dear AHS, I was rooting for Cornelia and I'm glad she wound up being supreme.  I miss you and I don't know how you're going to top this past season.  I look forward to watching the first season I missed to fill the void.
 
Dear Parenthood, you are really making me hate Joel.  In catching up on the first few seasons I missed, Joel was awesome!  Why did you turn him into such a jerk?  Fix that shit!  Oh and give Camille an attitude adjustment as well.  I would love to have that kind of family house that everyone comes home to when they need to.

Dear 300/30 Day Ab Challenge, so far, I hate you.  Every part of my body hurts because of you.  But I know that I will love you and thank you in the end.  At least I hope. 

Dear readers, Have a good weekend!

Photobucket

03-07-14
 

Comments

  1. Omg with the terrible twos! It is like having two different kids some days! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss AHS SO MUCH. I'm very happy with the ending (which is rare for me & movies/shows/books). It worked perfectly! I miss cable sometimes too- but $160 a month I no longer have to fork over is a pretty grand feeling. I always forget how painful it is to pay until the day comes..which doesnt anymore. I cant stand Joel! But as much as I love the house, I can understand where Camille is coming from. It reminds me of my mom, who started having kids at 18 and never spent a day in her life doing anything for herself. And now that we're all grown up, she struggles with filling her time. Much like Camille, my mom has always been a painter and that has been her one passion (other than her kids). My mom is german born and she loves europe and if she was able to sell her house and travel the world, I think she would because it takes a lot of guts to get there and the build up has to happen on its own, without anyone getting in your way. I don't think it's easy to sell the house for Camille, but it's something she needs to do in order to feel like more than "just" a mom and wife. She needs to do it for her own identity. Geeze I really typed a lot here, lol. See what happens when i start talking about my mom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've debated getting rid of cable. I just don't know if I'm ready to cut the cord...ha ha ha

    I'm with you on the moving! We've moved 5 times in the last 10 years and we are about to move again. I'm OVER moving.

    That picture is too cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taylor's 'tude is coming out too. GAH!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!