Skip to main content

Friday's Letters

 
Dear Baby Girl, in order to preserve our sanity (yes, yours and mine), I think we are going to take a little break from potty training.  Peeing on the floor six times in one day is just not ok.  And now all I see from you is frustration so we are just going to give you a break.  Better luck next time.  Also, I'm sorry you are sick.  Throwing up in the middle of the night is no fun.  But you seemed fine today so we'll see how tonight goes.
 
Dear Little Man, just like that you are sitting up all by yourself.  I'm not sure what happened but you've decided that it's time to be a big boy and Mama isn't liking it one bit.  Slow down on the growing my man. 

Dear new bed, I was worried that you were going to suck but you're not that bad.  My back seems to hurt a little less now so kudos to you on that one.  Plus, you're like a regular size bed so the sheets fit you normally.  I was a little tired of that 8 inch pillow top that no sheets fit.

Dear Hulu Plus, I'm kind of digging you.  I like that you allow me to watch the shows that I NEED to watch.  I think you are going to be quite useful.  Except for right this second.  Because you keep freezing while I'm trying to watch Parenthood so I can gossip with my California queen about it. 
 
Dear spider, you may have been the biggest F*ing spider I have ever seen.  I don't even know where you came from but you scared the shit out of me and you almost made me cry.  I'm sorry but I did have a little smile when my husband squished you.  Karma this dummy.

Dear Cleanse, while I'm glad I participated in you, I am also glad you are over.  I kept forgetting to take the stupid pills all of the time so I'm sure you didn't work to your fullest advantage for me but that's ok.  Your fiber drink was disgusting so I'm glad it's over.
 
Dear readers, Have a good weekend!

03/14/14

Comments

  1. Good job, Little Guy!! Can you get him to teach Alex to sit up? He's just not there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Did you see the last parenthood? What does this mean?! Did he show up for Zeek, is there more? Is the house definitely going to be sold? Somehow I don't think it will be...should you and I start our own parenthood "and other shows" blog? lol btw, I hate spiders, hate hate hate them. So happy when they die because I'm certain they are out to get me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Commenting Challenge!

Linking up with Jenna's Journey  for the 3rd Annual Blog Commenting Challenge! Hi! I'm Vanessa! I live with my husband Bryan and my amazing 6 month old Ashlyn in Pennsylvania. I was born and raised here and love it very much! We have 2 pugs, Katie and Utley, one black lab, Camo and one cat, Joey. Our second cat, Kitty, is sadly recently deceased (on Father's Day). I work full time as a Marketing Analyst for a supply chain consulting firm. I don't even know what that means really! I have been here for 3 years and am thinking about a career change. SAHM is looking better and better. My husband owns his own landscaping business which has been both wonderful and horrible at the same time! My husband and I know each other for about 17 years now and we have been together for 12. We got married in September of 2010, just 2 weeks shy of our 10th anniversary! We got pregnant after only 2 months of trying and last December we were greeted by Ashlyn Marie Miller,

I'm Not Gonna Lie

Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations.  I love to decorate my own house and see all of the other cool decorations other people have.  There is a house down the street from us that always has more lights and decorations than I have ever seen in one yard.  It's a bit much but it's an attention grabber. I love the Christmas tree.  I love to get the tree out each year (yes we have a fake because I can't stand the needles) and I love to decorate it.  Growing up, our family would decorate the tree together with all kinds of ornaments that we had collected over the years.  I like to do themes for my trees.  Last year I did pink and silver in honor of the newest member of our family.  I'm really hoping to instill the tradition of decorating the tree with my kids. I love finding the perfect gifts for people and I love to watch their reactions when they open those gifts.  I generally wait until I have purchased ALL of my gifts, I sort them

Big News!

We have been trying very hard to keep this to ourselves for just a little while longer but I can't wait anymore!    Baby Miller #2...due 09/01/13!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day I have known since Christmas Eve I am much more tired and much more nauseous this time around I haven't gained a single pound yet, unlike last time I am not so secretly hoping it's another girl If this one is anything like Baby Girl, he or she will be born mid-August I've been leaving hints all over the place but no one noticed! I am so excited!   I've already had one doctor's appointment but I was only 7 weeks so there wasn't much to do.  We couldn't hear the heartbeat or anything so the next appointment will be much more exciting!  My next appointment isn't until February 11th so that's when I'll get to hear and possibly see my next little monster!  So exciting!   PS:  Notice the blog title?!